Still doing daily reports with paper and pencil after work? Snappii's Construction Daily Log will save you 60 minutes each day and generate professional daily reports.
This #1 App is used by tens of thousands of construction companies around the world. If you are a Foreman, Superintendent, Project Manager or Owner, download and try this App today.
• Fast and Easy. You only fill in the sections you need in one-page collapsed form
• Don't want to type? Hit the mike and speak into it. It translates your voice into text
• Works offline and syncs when the Internet comes back
• Stores Daily reports as PDFs in the App and on Snappii.com so you can access reports anytime
• Attach pictures to highlight progress or show problem areas
• Attach any document to any section
• Access pictures and documents from the app any time. Share with others.
• Track labor hours for employees and subs
It is the only Daily Log App that can be configured to match 100% of your company's specific needs. The app includes contractor details, site information, work performed, subcontractor progress, issues and punch lists, reasons for delays, additional work or change requests, materials purchased and received, labor and travel hours and more. The app captures weather conditions, locations, date and time, amount of labor performed and other field related information anytime from anywhere.
By utilizing the Snappii Construction Daily log mobile app you will have the following benefits:
• Keep good records of daily construction activity
• Improve project documentation
• Increase efficiency. No more lost forms or driving to the office to drop off forms
• Optimize the workflows between field teams and office employees
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and lost forms
Single User In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Watermark Removal Subscription to get is $19.99 US dollars
• Annual Unlimited Watermark Removal Subscription to get is $199.99 US dollars
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription
- imroved stability
- fixed States selection
- fixed photo sets display
- multiple minor fixes
- notification tab
- adjusted for iPhone X
- minor UI changes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a REAL review from a REAL construction worker
It’s 2:15 pm cst on 1/9/19. I just downloaded the app to see if the 1 star reviews were true.
Within the first 30 seconds, I could tell the 5 star reviews were bogus. First off, all the responses from the Dev on all the reviews say the crashes have been fixed and the app runs without issues now. In fact, the app crashed as soon as I hit “create account”. Opened it back up and began to fill out the account info. Here is a major issue for me: under “State” why in the world are the only options Alabama-Missouri? Nothing after? Because only those states have construction huh? Good call there.
So, I just kept going to see if anything would throw up flags. As soon as I hit “save”, it crashed. I opened it back up, hit “create account” and guess what? Craaaassashh. An app that won’t even make it past the account creation page?
This app is beyond broken. Do not waste your time or money and do NOT trust the Dev’s responses or the +1 star reviews.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We have updated the app with all the fixes. We would appreciate it if you could load the latest version to give the app another try. We look forward to your feedback.
Could be useful, but currently useless
When you are able to create a job, the adding pictures function does not work. When you take a new photo in the app, it substitutes a different photo from your library. When you opt to choose from library, it opens your photos in random order. Not newest or oldest first in chronological order, but a completely random indiscernible order.
The final report would probably work if it wasn’t for the attachment issue. For months their tech support said they are working on it and the fix will be in the next rollout. Not holding my breath.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We have updated the app with all the fixes. We would appreciate it if you could load the latest version to give the app another try.
Best app ever
This app is the best daily log app ever! I collect site information, add photos, add comments with ease. I love how the data is organized in the pdf file and saved on device.
- Snappii Corporation
- 82.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Snappii
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Annual Subscription $199.99
- Ad Removal $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.