Save time by finding, managing and sharing the best content to all of your social media accounts from one place.
ContentStudio is a powerful content discovery and social media management app helping you to stay on top of trending content in your industry. And you can easily schedule posts and track performance of your content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr etc.
What can you do with ContentStudio?
- Find engaging content relevant to your interests and stay on top of trending content in your industry. Saving tons of time and effort.
- Compose new posts or select content from the discovery.
- Schedule to post on best times or share immediately on all of your social media channels.
- Use our chrome extension to add content to your schedule on the go while you are browsing the web.
- Automatic shortening and hashtag suggestions make it more compelling.
- Add call-to-actions to your shared content (even 3rd-party) with our 1-click Replug integration.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the tool...app is lacking
Three stars for now. App just needs the same attention the online tool (which is outstanding) has had.
Primary issues with app:
- can’t post/schedule to Google My Business
- work done on app doesn’t show up online and vice versa. So, you can’t reuse content from your phone that you originally curated on the site.
Keep up the good work. I don’t write many reviews but really do like the tool and hope to be back soon to increase rating to 4 or 5 stars.
Website great, app needs work.
Website does everything well, but app has some major issues:
1. My replug link shortening not working right. If the post tries to shrink in app I can’t add any hashtags without weird issues. If I press enter or add hashtags weird letters show up on url. Also, seems shortening only activates for sure if try to mark as UTM even though I have it set as default on site and app by a replug campaign.
2. Anytime I look at planner all posts don’t show until I set filters to show all...every time. It never remembers settings. Default should be show all anyway and only change when we remove filters and then remember after selection.
3. Seems like every time I used saved hashtags in the app it adds them as a saved collection an on site duplicative set in settings.
I want this to work so can post from app but so far have used app to find stuff then add to queue and edit on site unfortunately. Also, need to add an option to share as an extension on phone so can add content from any website or app from the share/open in option.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, this has been really helpful.
All of these improvements will be available for you in the next version :)
Perfect SMM Tool hands down
I’ve used 15 social media tools over the years for business and personal use. I’ve been using ContentStudio studio on the web for almost two years and its hands down the most comprehensive and easy to use, let alone the amazing content creation tools it has. There is no reason to buy or use any other tool since it’s my all-in-one. Mobile app is great, but not perfect, but no tool with so many features is known for its perfection. I use what works on mobile and what is easy, on the web version.
- Lumotive AB
- 27.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © All Rights Reserved D4 Interactive 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.