Estimates, Invoices, Payments
- Offers In-App Purchases
ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Send PDF estimates to customers via email or text messages.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
ADD HOME DEPOT PRODUCTS TO YOUR ESTIMATES
• Add products from Home Depot directly to your estimates.
• View live pricing and inventory from your local store.
• Get discounts on materials with your ProXtra account.
• Have the materials delivered to your job site or pick them up at your local store.
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basement or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888)802-1040.
PLANS AND PRICING
Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
Choose from 3 different plans, based on your needs.
• Basic: $9.99 per month
• Essentials: $19.99 per month
• Pro: $49.99 per month
• Craftsman costbooks: $9.99 per month
The prices above are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, you can see the prices for each plan on the "Choose a Plan" screen within the app.
Payment will be charged to your App Store account at the end of the 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Subscriptions screen within the App Store.
Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best Construction App.
I am a General Contractor that loves technology and efficiency. Since the Iphone came out and I went into the Remodeling business 10 years ago, I was looking for an estimating app. I had a previous app that would not stay updated. Contractor Tools is not only a simple app to use, the support is excellent. You can talk to the app creators and that is wonderful. Not only that, they are constantly working to improve it. Now I can use it on my MAC when I am at home. With my phone and the cloud I
always have updated and synced jobs, so I can create receipts, and invoices right on the spot. I can look at my material costs or my labor costs individually. I can create detailed reports. The draw
schedule is right there on the estimate so it is spelled out for the customer. You can make custom
templates that make bidding a lot faster, and we all know, time is money. It took some time getting use to it, but the longer you use it the more you love it. I strayed off for about 6 months. I bought Builder Trend and sent my assistant to be trained in Nebraska. I hated it. I had to enter the overhead on every line item Ther were things that it did not do that CT did and I pait 6 times as much for it. If I am going to do that then I better be getting 6 times the value which I wasn't. Good thing I never cancelled CT. I continue to be a happy customer with an app that is very user friendly.
So Advanced, yet So Efficient
Do not be fooled by the simplistic look of Contractor Tools. The interface is beautifully designed and allows for efficient inputs, revisions, proposals, tracking, etc, etc, etc.
It is obvious that the Team at Contractor Tools has really put in massive time, energy, thought, and their own experience within the industry, into delivering the most proficient user experience possible, while also maintaining a very competitive price point.
If you are a contractor from $1-MultiMillion, this Application can handle that volume, while also providing the flexibility of being able to use this with a sales team, due to its intelligent & simplistic interface.
You can search and search for an estimating software that easier, while also adding backend power and major substance, in addition to its ability to provide every client a fully customized proposal, with functionality to revise seamlessly, but...it will be hard to find something that is more impressive that what the guys at Contractor Tools have put together in this application.
Love it. Be Faster. Impress your customers with professional proposals, while tracking your business, and all that while being more complete and proficient with the entire process.
Thanks Contractor Tools
RUSH HOME SERVICE
Westchester County, NY
Checks Nearly All The Boxes
I have been a use of this app for almost 4 years now. I came over from Joist. This app is fantastic for almost all small to medium sized contractors. The document appearance is smooth and presents well to clients. The detail it allows is also excellent.
My only complaint is if you want to really dig into your numbers and job costing, it certainly would be nice if that was built into the app. I realize thats a whole other section that would need to be developed on the accounting front, but would be nice if you could record cost to jobs for budgets, etc. rather than having to manually do it in quickbooks manually. The invoicing and payment portion syncing is fantastic, but job costing is a chore.
All in all its a great app. Would like to see it grow to the next level.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Contractor Tools LLC
- 21 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2023 Contractor Tools LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $49.99
- Basic $9.99
- Craftsman $9.99
- Essentials $19.99