ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Send PDF estimates to customers via email or text messages.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basement or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888)802-1040.
PLANS AND PRICING
Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
Choose from 3 different plans, based on your needs.
• Basic: $9.99 per month
• Essentials: $19.99 per month
• Pro: $49.99 per month
• Craftsman costbooks: $9.99 per month
The prices above are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, you can see the prices for each plan on the "Choose a Plan" screen within the app.
Payment will be charged to your App Store account at the end of the 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Subscriptions screen within the App Store.
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So Advanced, yet So Efficient
Do not be fooled by the simplistic look of Contractor Tools. The interface is beautifully designed and allows for efficient inputs, revisions, proposals, tracking, etc, etc, etc.
It is obvious that the Team at Contractor Tools has really put in massive time, energy, thought, and their own experience within the industry, into delivering the most proficient user experience possible, while also maintaining a very competitive price point.
If you are a contractor from $1-MultiMillion, this Application can handle that volume, while also providing the flexibility of being able to use this with a sales team, due to its intelligent & simplistic interface.
You can search and search for an estimating software that easier, while also adding backend power and major substance, in addition to its ability to provide every client a fully customized proposal, with functionality to revise seamlessly, but...it will be hard to find something that is more impressive that what the guys at Contractor Tools have put together in this application.
Love it. Be Faster. Impress your customers with professional proposals, while tracking your business, and all that while being more complete and proficient with the entire process.
Thanks Contractor Tools
RUSH HOME SERVICE
Westchester County, NY
UPDATE TO ORIGINAL REVIEW
Sorry it took so long to update my review… i changed my review in the apple iOS section but not the macos section… immediatley after my review (within 1 day or so) joel sent out a response and update to the app which has corrected any and all issues i was having at that moment with the app not perfoming properly… All is great now and i really appreciate the fast respone time in addressing issues… Joel even credited me 1 month for free for my inconveniences… you cannot ask for better customer service! This app is a huge part in why i land over 75% of my estimates and multiple clients compliment this software saying it looks extrmemely professional and up to date… Thanks to Joel and team for such a wonderful app and providing great customer service!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Love What They Offer
I hope in the near future they add some added features. This app is awesome, sync is a little slow at times but it works offline so it's worth it. If they could add some features for field service management it would be even better. Also I don't like that I can't keep clients projects together because I have to archive them and usually at different times. Would be nice to be able to see everything together.
- Contractor Tools LLC
- 18.6 MB
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Contractor Tools LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $9.99
- Pro $49.99
- Craftsman $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.