Accept credit and debit payments anywhere, anytime with this intuitive, easy-to-use mobile application that turns your smartphone, tablet or mobile device into a secured, affordable point-of-sale solution! Converge Mobile is a free mobile app that is an extension of Converge, an omni-commerce solution that allows you to process payments in person, via phone or telephone order, online, and using a mobile device. Converge Mobile supports EMV chip card transactions using an encrypted EMV card reader.
• Accept PIN debit and credit cards, including mag stripe, chip card and contactless payments, like Apple Pay™
• Record cash transactions
• Automatically calculate discounts and taxes and offer tips
• Email or print customer receipts
• Help protect cardholder data with an encrypted, chip card device
• Use an unlimited number of supported iOS devices
Converge Mobile is for any size business that needs to process transactions on the go. If you accept card payments on the road, then Converge Mobile will likely save you time and money, while improving the checkout experience for your customers. It can also be used at your location for payments during peak sales seasons, essentially creating a new checkout line without the added expense.
Getting started is easy!
1. Establish a customer account with Elavon, directly or through one of many partners, and get a card reader (set up cost associated). If you do not have an account, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
2. Download the Converge Mobile App for free!
3. Open the App and enter a Device PassCode of your choice. You will be required to enter this security passcode each time you access the app. Note: If you do not have an Elavon customer account, select the ‘I don’t have an account’ option at bottom of the Welcome page.
4. Follow the simple set up instructions and start taking payments anywhere, anytime!
Note: If you need a card reader to accept cards, contact your sales representative or account manager.
For more information please visit: www.elavon.com/convergemobile or contact Elavon to establish a customer account.
Bug fixes for iOS 13.2
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App always has issues.
I’ve never been fond of this app but have no choice but to use it through my bank. Every time I go turn on the gratuity setting it automatically shuts me out of the app. So now, I find my self having to run everybody’s card twice which is not good for the customer or myself. When gratuity was working it’s hard for customers to see and a lot of customers pass through and again we have to run the card again. I would love if converge mage the gratuity more noticeable and fix the setting where the app doesn’t keep shutting down. I find myself having to uninstall and install the app often too because the app quits letting me log in.
Card reader updated and now it doesnt work
I had to update my card reader. It no longer recognizes swiped cards and i have to manually type them in which is costing me more money. I cant use half the features in the app that they claim they have. There is no “gratuity” option, for example. Its locked me out of my account on multiple occasions and tells me my passcode is incorrect when i try to type it in, and then forces me to change it. Im just frustrated and will be switching to Square.
Bad Customer Service
Horrible service. We spent 10 days working with their technical support to try and get the device to work the iPhone XS. After 3 technical calls and being bounced around to 2-3 different people, and trying three different devices, we gave up. I had asked our sales rep to have a Sr. Help desk person to assist us and all she did was give us the 1888 or 1800 number repeatedly. I finally looked at the app in the App Store and saw that people posted in the comments that it does not work with the iPhone XS. Of all places lol. No mention anywhere on their site nor did the staff have any knowledge. And when we complained or asked for help, crickets. We went back to BofA which charged between 2.5 and 3% but has excellent customer service. We just ended up charging or customer a slightly bigger fee and we are so much happier. I think this is why they can charge lower fees because they have no support people nor anybody in a leadership role that cares about customers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.