Accept credit and debit payments anywhere, anytime with this intuitive, easy-to-use mobile application that turns your smartphone, tablet or mobile device into a secured, affordable point-of-sale solution! Converge Mobile is a free mobile app that is an extension of Converge, an omni-commerce solution that allows you to process payments in person, via phone or telephone order, online, and using a mobile device. Converge Mobile supports EMV chip card transactions using an encrypted EMV card reader.
• Accept PIN debit and credit cards, including mag stripe, chip card and contactless payments, like Apple Pay™
• Record cash transactions
• Automatically calculate discounts and taxes and offer tips
• Email or print customer receipts
• Help protect cardholder data with an encrypted, chip card device
• Use an unlimited number of supported iOS devices
Converge Mobile is for any size business that needs to process transactions on the go. If you accept card payments on the road, then Converge Mobile will likely save you time and money, while improving the checkout experience for your customers. It can also be used at your location for payments during peak sales seasons, essentially creating a new checkout line without the added expense.
Getting started is easy!
1. Establish a customer account with Elavon, directly or through one of many partners, and get a card reader (set up cost associated). If you do not have an account, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
2. Download the Converge Mobile App for free!
3. Open the App and enter a Device PassCode of your choice. You will be required to enter this security passcode each time you access the app. Note: If you do not have an Elavon customer account, select the ‘I don’t have an account’ option at bottom of the Welcome page.
4. Follow the simple set up instructions and start taking payments anywhere, anytime!
Note: If you need a card reader to accept cards, contact your sales representative or account manager.
For more information please visit: www.elavon.com/convergemobile or contact Elavon to establish a customer account.
Product Catalog Management allows you to create products, set prices, add photos, and edit product information for a faster checkout.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I finally went and got an old iPhone 8 fixed. New screen and battery just to be able to use the RP457 reader. I was told, after hours on with tech, that it wouldn’t work with X models but big update in Dec 19 will fix. February 2020. iPhone X nor 11 would Access. Sent emails begging them to forward to someone with an answer. But always sent back to call in. Deleted app. Plugged into lightning with audio. Went thru the steps and now works. You will know blue tooth works when it pops up a Pin. You hit Pair. A converge notification appears with that PIN number. Now we are golden.
Bad Customer Service
Horrible service. We spent 10 days working with their technical support to try and get the device to work the iPhone XS. After 3 technical calls and being bounced around to 2-3 different people, and trying three different devices, we gave up. I had asked our sales rep to have a Sr. Help desk person to assist us and all she did was give us the 1888 or 1800 number repeatedly. I finally looked at the app in the App Store and saw that people posted in the comments that it does not work with the iPhone XS. Of all places lol. No mention anywhere on their site nor did the staff have any knowledge. And when we complained or asked for help, crickets. We went back to BofA which charged between 2.5 and 3% but has excellent customer service. We just ended up charging or customer a slightly bigger fee and we are so much happier. I think this is why they can charge lower fees because they have no support people nor anybody in a leadership role that cares about customers.
This is a horrible application. Once a week it doesn't recognize my password and I have to delete it and reinstall it. Of course I have to also enter all of the account information again. None of this is convenient when I'm sitting with clients waiting for payment so I have to switch to another payment system. I'll be contacting the company directly but I hope they pay attention to this review. If I could give it less than one store I would because it actually makes my life harder not easier. In fact consider this a half star review. Have a star because the application works intermittently
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.