Earn more with less hassle when you use the Convoy app to book full truckload freight from the nation’s best shippers.
Convoy makes it easy for carriers to find, bid on, and haul loads that keep their trucks full and earning on the lanes they like to run. With everything done quickly and easily on your iPhone, you’ll spend less time chasing freight, and more time on what matters.
With the Convoy app, you can:
• Find, bid on, and win loads 24/7—no phone calls required
• Get paid fast with free Convoy QuickPay™
• Bundle your head hauls and backhauls to stay full and earning while reducing empty miles
• Request no-hassle detention or lumper payment codes with a single tap
• Save up to $35,000 per year, per truck with TruckYeah Savings, including the Convoy Fuel Card and Convoy Factoring
• Find and manage work right from your phone
• See shipper and facility names and addresses on every load
• Upload documents to streamline bookkeeping
• Track your fleet’s locations and arrival times with GPS
• Get automatic alerts when loads are available on your prefered lanes
SEE ALL THE LOADS
• Sign up and book your first loads easily - no matter the size of your business
• Get free access to thousands of nationwide dry van, reefer, and power-only loads
• Haul power-only loads using just your tractor, we’ll supply the trailers
• Secure dedicated freight contracts
• Book everything through the app and overcome the pitfalls of phone negotiations, like haggling, language barriers, and cultural biases
We operate in the contiguous 48 states.
Sign up through the Convoy app, or contact us at 855-5-CONVOY or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Booked 5 loads out of which 3 were cancelled Seattle Branch 👎👎
Guys guys guys they cancel lots of their loads . Trust me they do cancel at the last minute leaving u stranded. Since they are so cheap in whole one year of installing their app I booked 5 loads and out of 5 loads 3 were cancelled. Out of which I only got paid $150 TONU not worth driving 135 miles to shipper then after spending all day I drove 135 miles to home what I got $150 for driving 270 miles. I won the bid on Friday morning for Tuesday pick load. Right around Noon on Monday they cancelled my load making lame excuse Shipper cancelled the load they put my same load on board lowering the bid amount from 1600( starting bid ) to $1300. Basically they can realize day to day market. They knew work is so slow and cover it for cheaper. I called them angry as I wanted the same load after the guy listened to my story he transferred me to booking team. I was made to hear music for over 40 minutes and then call hang up. It was a game. Then my load was gone and booked so I was just crying 😩😩. They have point system to monitor your performance what abt them Cancelling their loads at the last minute. I had to cancel my reload also from WA. This is the Seattle based team they have Fairfield loads they cancel a lot. No value of carriers. My friend does lots of loads with them he said it is very common practice with them sometimes they think they overpaid to carrier then they cancel ur load to find cheaper truck.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback, Gary. We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We know cancellations place a burden on your business and we try very hard to avoid them from happening.
To see other loads available please open the Convoy app, visit carrier.convoy.com, or give us a call at 206-866-2999 ext 2 and one of our brokers will help you out.
Convoy has Uber best hands down!
2nd review. It’s been a year and I’ve tried both Uber and convoy and I have to say convoy beats Uber hands down. Next day pay from convoy is nice when your a one truck operation cash flow is essential. Uber you have to wait they pay out on Wednesday and Friday bills have to be in by 10am PST to be included for that weeks pay. Convoy you can bid on your loads which I like. Uber nope if you bid threw Uber you have to call which to me is a waste because you can be on hold for a good while. Convoy you can text or call again a plus. Thanks convoy keep up the good work. Like to see more longer hauls out of SoCal.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the awesome review Robz! We are always looking for more ways to improve your experience beyond our core features like free quickpay and in app bidding. In the mobile app, please open the main menu and select "Give Feedback". Once we see you suggestion come in we will follow up with you directly!
I picked up this load. It was shipper fault that load wasn’t ready on time. It happened two times actually with the same shipper. I picked up the load went to delivery site they just said they cannot take those load because i was late for the delivery even though i called convoy to made sure that can I complete these deliveries convoy service people said just proceed to delivery site we’ll update you everything. I went there on both time and this happened they just ignored it. On the first delivery convoy took 7 hours to figure something out about that load. It’s been more than a week still they keep calling about that load. I got at least 25 to 30 calls just for one load. And yet no luck. I still am seeing that load stuck on my app. And same thing happening with second load took 8 hours to figure it out yet no luck. It is really really hard to explain what I’ve been doing for those loads man. It’s so so frustrating.
Seriously I’m done.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Convoy, Inc.
- 83.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Convoy 2020