Police Overtime Management is a comprehensive financial management tool designed by cops for cops for keeping track of overtime (with many additional features). An overview of the features supported:
• Overtime Calculator (supports up to 2 entries/day)
• User definable overtime classifications
• Paid Detail/Off Duty Employment Manager
• User definable cap (e.g. maximum # of hours your department authorizes in a month)
• User definable vendors, including vendor location (e.g TD Bank Queens vs TD Bank Manh.)
• Reminder alarm for upcoming Paid Detail event
• Specify Pay Rate
• View and Account for money earned
• Travel Time
• Share your data (optional)
• Track your leave balances (e.g. FLSA, Non-FLSA, Comp Time, Vacation, etc)
• User definable leave banks
• Generate a PDF version of the leave slip.
• Monthly or quarterly overtime cap alerts
• Overtime accounting to compare with time keeper
• Custom Calendar Events with color coding (Pay Dates, Overtime/Paid Detail Entries, Vacation, RDOs, IVDs, etc.)
• Monthly, quarterly and YTD overtime summary/totals
• Tier 2/Tier 3 Pension calculators
• 457/401 (k), Car Loan, Pension Loan, Mortgage Loan Calculators
• Time Calculator for adding arbitrary time intervals
• Calendar feature where you can project your work and RDO days (pick from a predefined template or define your own schedule/chart)
• Vacation days and picks management
• Track overtime by type and reason
• Web portal available
• Synchronize with web portal
• Wrap around overtime (overtime greater than 23:59 hrs)
• Generates a PDF version of your overtime slip (printable)
• Add overtime entries from Calendar.
• Restore data from previous installation (via email account)
• Supports two overtime entries per day (e.g. Post Tour (default) and Pre Tour)
All these features including overtime & leave slip form generation and web portal access can be purchased for $3.99 per year via auto renewable subscription. You will never be charged more and as you request new features, they will be added at no additional cost.
If there is a feature missing and it is reasonable, contact us and it will be added to the next release.
Fixed Data feature, added 2019 so user can view entries from previous year.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New overtime entries
When you go to make a new entry on the iPhone, when you change the overtime reason, you can’t save the entry. The save button appears in the top right corner by the power meter and the WiFi signal. Doesn’t let you move forward. Needs to be fixed.
Things Need Fixing
Been using this app for a year now, was working great until 2020. Now I can’t go back to 2019 and see all my OT that was imputed because it isn’t an option. Also, the lost time calculator doesn’t work. I keep on getting a message saying “invalid, calculation is required and you must select a leave bank” even though both fields are filled in. Please fix!
Poor customer service
I downloaded this very useful app months ago. Documented months of overtime and unfortunately, had to swap my cellphone out due to technical issues. I re- downloaded the app to see that it does not allow me to restore my previous entries. I’ve sent three emails to the developer requesting assistance and have not received a reply.
This rating is strictly for the lack of customer service.
I want my previous account restored!!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Paul Lamberti
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 JC Accounting & Innovative Technologies, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $3.99
- Full Access $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.