This is the COPD Foundation's Pocket Consultant Guide (PCG) app. The latest version of the app has sections devoted to 1) patients & caregivers and 2) healthcare providers.
This app is an educational resource only and should not be considered as offering medical advice.
A track for COPD patients to self-manage their disease and improve communication with their healthcare team. Features include:
- An interactive My COPD Action plan and tracking calendar
- Inhaler and exercise videos
- Activity tracking
- Wallet card to track important information, including medications and immunizations
- “For My Next Visit” prompts, reminders and more.
Updates to the healthcare provider track include:
- More direct access to the Journal of the COPD Foundation
- Streamlined design to improve navigation
Users will also be able to switch easily between patient and healthcare provider views.
Ratings and Reviews
COPD pocket guide
Great handy app. Can help patients with a wealth of information. Health care providers too
Great Updates and the drug tables rock
The best part about this app are the drug tables. Toggling back-and-forth between generic name and trade name drugs really helps me have conversations with patients about their medications.
This is a very good resource of information...thanks!
- COPD FOUNDATION, INC.
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 COPD Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.