Extend your clipboard with CopyLess 2 – a clipboard manager for the Mac. Completely overhauled, redesigned from the bottom-up and re-implemented in Swift – for performance, stability and comfort.
Everything you copy or cut inside other applications is captured instantly and saved by CopyLess 2 for later use. Its history is large – CopyLess can store up to 1000 recent clippings. Saved clippings can be previewed and easily reused – which is ideal for text and image editing, programming, customer support, frequently used command-line tool snippets, and so on.
– Never lose anything you copy
– Extend your clipboard by up to 1000 recent items (100 in a free version) and an unlimited amount of favorites (5 in a free version)
– All elements persist on disk and are available even after reboot
– Give clippings custom labels for better search indexing
– Quickly identify the clipping’s source using the application icon
– Drag and drop clippings
– Mark frequently used clippings as favorites to keep them around
– Favorites are never removed or recycled automatically
– Favorites can be synced over iCloud
– Sync favorite clippings to your iCloud account
– Synced clippings appear on all devices within seconds
– Find any clipping copied recently by simple typing your text in the search field
– Filter clippings by application name, content or custom title
– Verbose application? No problem – easily ignore data from any application by adding it to the list of ignored apps
– Don’t want CopyLess to capture sensitive data? The ‘Ignore concealed data’ feature is perfect for you
– Use predefined or custom shortcuts for the most frequently used features of CopyLess 2
– Toggle main window
– Plain text on/off
– Copy to clipboard
– Direct paste for 10 recent and 10 top favorite elements
– 9 predefined styles for quick mood changes
– Fully customizable: background color, text color, font size, row height, window priority, transparency
– Remove formatting from text clippings automatically
– Essential when copying clippings from one formatted text document to another
– Work even more efficiently by copying multiple clippings and then pasting them one by one in the same order
– Accessible for everyone
– Voice-over support
– Clippings content is speakable when possible
– Shortcuts for comfortable work
Questions, suggestions, problems? We love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some features are not available in a free version:
– Maximum clipboard history capacity and unlimited number of favorites
These features can be unlocked by making a one-time payment for $6.99.
Price may vary by location.
- Fixed an issue sometimes caused an endless cloud sync
Ratings and Reviews
CopyLess 2 is an essential app
I’ve relied on a clipboard manager for years. When I got my new Mac & made a big jump in the OS, I tried out several new ones. CopyLess 2 is loaded with features. It allows me to convert text to plain text, to sync w/ iCloud, to customize the font, background color, etc. Quick Look works w/ it to allow me to see the entirety of what I have copied, not just a snippet. In one small window it tells me the app from which I copied the item, how long ago I copied it, the type of content, and the number of characters! I can also pause recording whenever I wish. I can toggle if I want to see all my copied items or just the ones I’ve marked as favorites. To paste, I just double click on the clip I want to be active and then I can paste it wherever I want. I can’t imagine being w/o a clipboard manager, and I’m very happy with this app!
Copyless 2 has been a game changer for me!
I am a content producer and spend most of my days doing internet research on the many categories I stay up to date on. The ability to pull out (copy) numerous info snips from one source, then paste them into my info-keeper files and docs without having to bounce back and forth between source and destination. This saves me HUNDREDS of clicks every single day; and every day I bless the makers of Copyless for making it so much easier to do my job. I had done tons of research on the top 10-12 copying apps before settling on this one, and no other app has this kind of simple, easy to use and incredibly useful functionality. The app is so important to me, I would give it more than five stars if I could!!!
Amazing app! Worth the download + upgrade!
This app does exactly what I needed it to do. It saves everything on your clipboard to be referred back to, which saves me tons of time. Sometimes I forget to open it right away or it gets closed somehow, but when I remember to open it it works perfectly. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to give your Favorites a name. I have a bunch of them and it can be annoying to have to read through them to figure out what they are. Otherwise it’s a wonderful app and I’ll be recommending it!
- Maksim Bauer
- 12 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Maksim Bauer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.