Advanced Technologies Group, LLC.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
CorrLinks is a way for family and friends to electronically communicate with their loved ones incarcerated in institutions. Established through a relationship between a corrections agency and ATG, this system allows family and friends to subscribe to CorrLinks services. Currently all Federal Bureau of Prisons and Department of Corrections (DOC) for the States of Iowa and Oklahoma institutions allow such communication.
Note: To use this app, you must have a paid Premier Account subscription. Details are available here: https://www.corrlinks.com/PremierAccountInfo.aspx
The app has the following features:
• Stay in contact with your loved ones with real time alerts. Receive immediate push notifications to your device every time you receive a new message!
• Eliminates login on a mobile device!
• Messages downloaded significantly faster!
• Messages previously read are in your inbox and don’t need to be downloaded again!
• Retain all of your messages for 60 days, instead of 30!
• Attach up to 3 mobile devices to your account!
• Eliminates Captcha on the mobile app – that hard to read verification process!
• A Premier Account only costs $6.00 per YEAR! That’s less than $.50 a month! Take advantage of this offer today.
If you have issues with the app, please contact CorrLinks support at: https://www.corrlinks.com/Help.aspx
Ratings and Reviews
It works when it works
I’ve had this app for a few months paid for premium access and when I log in and try to send an email I get the can’t sync to server. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Checked my internet connection WiFi all that and got nothing. When I email support I get no response or solution to this problem
We really need this app to communicate, but sometimes the service is extremely frustrating for something you have to pay a subscription for. Frequent communication errors, doesn’t save drafts and errors out. Sometimes it notifies you there’s and email, sometimes it doesn’t. If there is an error and it won’t send the email, you can’t save the draft to try again later. When you want to connect to support to get help, the webpage doesn’t load. There was a small window couple hour window earlier today I could send and receive emails the rest of the day there has been communication errors. People really need this app, that’s why we pay for it.
It makes things easier
It's not perfect, as some other reviews point out, but I am relying on this app to stay in contact and it makes a bad situation a little bit easier. Really glad that this app and service exists.
Also, as some noted there is a delay when sending or receiving an email, sometimes up to 2-3 hours. This is because all communications are monitored and reviewed before being passed along. This is done by humans. Do not assume anything you send will be private. This is the law and not fault of the app/service.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Advanced Technologies Group, LLC.
- 11.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008 Advanced Technologies Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- $10 CorrLinks credit $13.99