Master rhythm sight reading and expand your rhythm vocabulary with Coryvo - the ultimate rhythm trainer and sight reading app.
Coryvo's innovative algorithms generate randomized rhythms tailored to your chosen subject, allowing you to level up your rhythm sight reading skills by practicing new rhythms in every session.
The built-in playback feature with live animated cursor makes practicing your rhythm sight reading more engaging and effective. Enhance your rhythm sense and sight reading abilities with the integrated metronome that can be easily toggled on and off.
Created by professional musicians, Coryvo offers a progressive learning experience for everyone - from beginners to pros. Choose from over 100 presets to start practicing simple rhythms like quarter notes and eighth notes, then work your way up to advanced patterns like sixteenth notes, eighth note triplets, and more.
Coryvo also covers complex rhythms such as quintuplets, sextuplets, septuplets, 32nd notes, odd time signatures, and a vast range of polyrhythms.
Customize your practice with the Custom Score feature, allowing you to create your own rhythms by selecting parameters that match your needs. Focus on specific rhythmic ideas and phrases that challenge you.
Coryvo is the go-to tool for rhythm sight reading improvement, whether you play guitar, piano, bass, or drums.
- Compatible with iOS, iPhone, and iPad
- Over 100 rhythm presets for all skill levels and rhythm combinations
- Presets include 16th notes, 8th note triplets, odd subdivisions, odd time signatures, polyrhythms, and the challenging Scores of Doom!
- Playback features diverse samples, a live cursor, loopable sections, and a metronome
- Clean, intuitive graphic design for efficient sight reading practice
Experience infinite rhythm possibilities with Coryvo - you'll never practice the same score twice.
• Unlock the full potential of Coryvo by purchasing the premium version, granting access to all app presets and the ability to create your own custom scores.
* Minor bug fixes
* Minor UI fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best App for Rhythm Practice by Far!
I’ve been looking for a good sight-reading exercise app, and this one is by far the best. Comes in various lessons that build on each other chronologically from total beginner to advanced, but still able to skip around to your own level or trouble spots. Very organized content, has adjustable playback speeds and time signatures, and refreshes music samples so you’re not just memorizing one exercise but actually sight-reading. Worth the price and excellent for educators and musicians who need extra practice counting.
Simply the best rhythm trainer out there. Period
That’s it. No need for more rhythmic books. All the combinations are here and there are many of them. One stop app. Look no further.
Dump all books. This is the future!
This app is the only tool I am using these days to teach and to practice reading rhythmically.
Love it to death.
Can not recommend it enough. So worth the price of admission.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for you kind words and positive feedback!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nitzan Ravhon
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Nitzan Ravhon
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Access $19.99
- Teachers' Premium $9.99