- Sense enables hand-free counting. It uses the proximity sensor on iPhone, allowing you to count without even touching the screen.
- Ideal for push-ups.
- Tap the screen to count toward the counter.
- Tap with multiple fingers to count multiple times.
- Swipe to left or right to subtract from the counter.
- Press and hold to reset the counter.
- Shake the device to generate a random number.
• Simple design
• Sense: Hand-free counting
• Random: Generate random number
• Count with Gestures
• Multitasking on iPads
• Fully optimized for iPhone XS and iPhone XR
This app is designed by Kevin Wang.
We're introducing Audio Feedback. When enabled, the counter will announce the current count. The settings panel has been completely redesigned to give you more control. We've also added a new tutorial to help you use Count. Ads can now be removed through in-app purchase.
• Audio Feedback
• New Tutorial
• Redesigned Settings Panel
• Ads can now be removed through in-app purchase.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This counter is by far the best one I've ever used. The gestures and Sense feature are really innovative. Totally worth the $1.
This app is awesome, it is especially helpful when you need to count fingers
Simple but Practical
- 云潇 王
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Yunxiao Wang
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- 去除广告 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.