Countdown for Disney 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
***If you have any issues with the app or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks***
Taking a vacation to Disney World or dreaming of a vacation? It is always exciting to plan (or dream about) a Disney vacation and to start your countdown. Now you can have the countdown right at the tip of your fingers with 15 fun Disney pictures to choose as your background or select you own pictures, and you have the option to have the pictures play as a slideshow. To help with planning and packing you will be able to check the 16 day forecast for Disney World or share your countdown image on popular social sites.
To add to the excitement of counting down to your Disney vacation the full version has extra features that will alert you of important planning notifications, give you tips on many different topics that will help you both before your trip and during, and the ability to crop and size your own pictures as you add them. In addition there is a notification count on the main screen and you will now be able to customize your Countdown widget with the option to change the size, color, and location with the full version of the app.
The Countdown for Disney app will keep the excitement going while you countdown the days to your magical vacation to the happiest place on earth!
Ad Supported Features:
- Countdown to your vacation
- Choose from 15 fun Disney pictures or have one randomly selected
- Add your own images
- Delete images
- A 7 day forecast of the weather at Disney World with radar Image map
- A 16 day historical forecast of the weather starting from your trip date for the previous year
- A slideshow option to display the background images
- Select image refresh rate and which images are used in the slideshow
- Option to turn off countdown widget during slideshow
- Disney News feed from MainStreetWishes.com
- Share your countdown image to popular social sites
- Today Widget (does not require app to run in background)
Full Version Features:
- All Ad supported features
- No Ad Bar
- Customize the size, color, and location of the Countdown Widget
- Crop and Size Images when adding to app
- Tips for Disney
- Planning Notifications
- Notification count alert on the main screen
- Notifications page shows received and pending notifications
- Add Number of Days to Icon Badge (requires opening app at least once every 50 days)
- Notifications on the Today Widget
- Hide Menu on main screen
- When most major airlines have scheduled flights
- When we recommend you purchase Airline Tickets
- When you can start making dining reservations
- When you can start selecting your FastPasses
- When you can begin online check-in
- Time left to customize your MagicBands
- As your trip approaches
Bit3 Computing and Main Street Wishes are not affiliated with or in any way officially connected with The Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. The opinions (tips) are those of Main Street Wishes and do not represent the Walt Disney World Company and are intended for entertainment purposes only. For official Disney information, visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
All Images © 2014-2016 Main Street Wishes
Weather information provided by Forecast.IO
Interested in a feature not listed here. Email us at email@example.com.
Update for new iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and I have used it every time I’ve gone to the parks for years. I was slightly disappointed that after the app itself being free that to get all the features you would still have to pay, even though it is very cheap. I love setting my own backgrounds and news is always fun to read but the weather tips don’t always for for me. Overall it is a good app and I would recommend it but keep in mind there is one or two features that don’t work without paying for everything.
Needs major updates
Not a bad deal for .99 to get rid of the ads. (Don’t bother with the free version. It’s useless. Just pay the 99 cents). However, it’s not very well put together. Atleast for an iPhone.
It’s a bit clunky and not very smooth, all things I can live with but I have two major issues with it.
1. Adjusting the widget size competes with the iPhone window closing tab at the bottom of the screen. The size adjustment is in the exact same spot and nearly impossible to use.
2. It does not automatically adjust picture size for Instagram. It has the share option but when you use it, a large portion of the top of the picture is cut off when posted on IG. Better off using screen shot and editing size, then manually posting.
Having paid the 99 cents, I’m not going to delete since my trip is in less than a month, and I know now how to adjust everything (by trial and error). I just think these are things the app should be adjusting, not me.
I love it, but...
I really love this app. I added my own picture for the background. I can change the widget color to match any of my pictures. I love that I can see the weather! It will really help for packing! The News section is awesome to be able to see what’s going on during the time we’re there. I bought the full version. It was just 99 cents. Full version is not much different, but again, it’s just 99 cents. I’ve been playing with the app for about an hour on and off and I haven’t figured out how to make it my lock screen or home screen. Most phones have active or live lock screens on them now and I was really hoping this app supported that. I’d love to see the countdown on my phone without opening the app every time. If it has/had this option it would definitely be five stars!
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately making the countdown part of the lock or home screen is restricted by Apple. We would love to add those features as well but the best that we can do within the Apple IOS environment (as of IOS 11) is a Today Widget and icon badging both of which are available in the app. If further IOS versions open up the lock or home screen to developers we will certainly be adding those features.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jason Bestor
- 254 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bit3 Computing
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $0.99