Countdown gives you one tap access to your most used timer presets, your perfect timing companion in the gym and kitchen.
• Multiple one-tap timer presets. (No need to constantly adjust duration of timer.)
• Timer alarms sound without requiring tapping “Done” or stopping your music.
• Adjusting a timer's duration is a simple flick up or down. (More granular timer changes can be made in the app's settings or a deep press of the timer button.)
• Timers continue in the background. (You'll be notified your timer has ended even when the screen is locked or when using another application.)
• Timers can now be locked to prevent accidental changes with lock in lower corner
• Improvements for iOS & iPadOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The sliders are a little confusing
Since the update most of the taps fall through die to the new slide function.
Still good though
Record your exercise routines using this timer!
Fantastic little timer that has no clutter. It is helpful for me to record my physical therapy stretch routines and have the timer doing all the counting (ex: left knee to chest for 30 seconds...switch knees 30 secs...)
It would be nice if I could set the timer to do a string of timers. For example, 30 seconds that repeated ten times. The timer beeping is four beeps which is just enough time to switch sides or adjust positions. Really love this app and appreciate its simplicity.
Use it all the time.
Simple, does what it should do. No annoying features, nothing to distract you. I use it at the gym every day.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christopher Weems
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Christopher Weems
- In-App Purchases
- Countdown Plus $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.