It's an all out war between the agents of Axiom, those self-appointed defenders of global stability, and the operatives of Havoc, the champions of a new world order. Choose your faction, customize your weapon, then scour the map for hidden enemy agents and take them out!
Join up with 3 other players for quick, intense four-versus-four matches. Featuring a unique blend of target seeking and skill-based shooting, every game is a new challenge as agents appear randomly across hundreds of possible locations on each map. Set up custom builds of weapon, upgrades, agent, skills, activated items, armor, and ammo type to suit your play style, and team up with friends to create your ultimate 4 person squad. Victory means more rewards plus progress through episodic unlocks that include powerful in-game items and rare cosmetic upgrades for guns and agents.
* 3 distinct maps with hundreds of possible agent locations, distractions, and destroyable objects
* Balanced variation - spawn points change each game but are shared by both teams to ensure each match is fair
* Target seeking is key to victory - quick scanning, pattern recognition, movement sense, and memory can give your team the edge
* Wide spectrum of gun handling and scopes, further modified by upgrades, attachments, agent skills, and mastery, which allows for nuance and refinement with each weapon
* Balanced multiplayer - squad formation and match selection factor in gun tier and agent level to find the fairest match
* 4 gun manufacturers, each with their own styles - Griffin, Blackburn, LAO, and K&B
* 25 guns across 5 tiers of power, 280+ upgrades, and 28 attachments for incredible variety in handling and play
* 180 levels of Mastery in 9 critical areas for each gun allows expert fine tuning
* 8 Agents with 10 upgrades each and an assortment of 24 skills that can amplify offense or defense
* 100+ awesome unlockable rewards each Episode
* Plus 80+ achievements, Gun Training, Events, new Episodes and tons more!
Jump in and try the most fun, competitive, and surprising free-to-play sniper game out there. Then see how much more fun it is when your squad of friends pulls off that epic, down to the last elimination, come from behind win!
Download Countersnipe and play for free now!
Best experienced on iPhone 8 or above, or on iPad 5th generation or above.
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLAY
Countersnipe contains in-game items and a subscription that can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases and manage your subscriptions in your device's settings, or reach us at email@example.com for help. Countersnipe also includes ads, mainly as optional accelerators for game progress. Please note that ad-blockers may disrupt core features of the game. Your purchases and ad views fund our development of updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate your support!
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's stuff you want the whole community to see and talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
Streamers and Video Creators:
Ninja Kiwi is actively promoting channel creators on YouTube and Twitch. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at email@example.com.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs players and patches
It’s a excellent game, it’s just when your in game there’s a chance that you might just be stuck there and can’t move with the game still running overall try it you will enjoy it.
Its great, but i got one problem
I enjoy this game a lot. There are so many guns and many many upgrades for them, and i seem to harder opponents (because im so good at this) that it keeps giving more and more of a challenge. But i get this rare, but reoccurring, glitch that wont allow me to join in the game. It shows a screen as if im a spectator, but i cant do anything, not even quit the match. I have a short clip of what it looked like (five minutes after the game ended, i was hoping it would let me out) and i just stayed the same. Game devs, if you’d like, i can submit a video upon request. But i dont know the most efficient way of doing so.
Really fun but a couple things
This game is very fun and that’s what I look for in games. However trying to find a game takes forever. And if you get paired up against really good players the game is over really quick then you have to go back to he main screen then wait for ten minutes if your lucky to find a match. Another thing is maybe a ranked system so that newcomers won’t get absolutely destroyed. Some more snipers would be nice too. :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ninja Kiwi Limited
- 210.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Ninja Kiwi Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Spy vs Spy Subscription $4.99
- Covert Funding $2.99
- Stacks of Cash $6.99
- Wad of Cash $0.99
- Medium Reward Boosts Pack $4.99
- Spy vs. Spy Pass $4.99
- Havoc Tokens $1.99
- 10 Game XP Booster $3.99
- Consumables Pack $2.99
- Small Reward Boosts Pack $1.99