Scan the coupon and know the secret behind the barcodes!
(Device with auto-focus camera is required. iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/6/6Plus and iPod Touch 5 and iPad 3rd generation or newer are supported, iPhone 3 and iPad 1/2 and iPod Touch2/3/4 are not supported)
Supported coupon barcode type:
* Databar-Exp (Standard format, fully supported)
* UPC-A / EAN-13 (Original format, fully supported)
* GS1-128 (Deprecated format, only digit will be extracted)
* CODE-39 / CODE-128 / I2/5.. etc. (Non-standard format, only digit will be extracted)
* Scan the coupon barcode to view the detail information:
- Data encoded in the barcode. Example: "0023100-063199";
- Human readable description. Example: "Buy 1 Get 1 Free (up to $1.49)";
- Manufacture ID/Company Prefix
- Item family code
- Offer code
- Save Value
- Purchase requirement (if available)
- Start Date (if available)
- Expiry Date (if available)
- Additional Purchase rule (if available)
* Keep track of all the coupons you scanned
* Set sound effect when scanning is successful
* Automatically delete expired records after specified days
* Universal app can be run on your iPhone and iPad
* Retina display supported
Hints for successful scanning:
* Make sure your device has auto-focus camera
* Ensure there is plenty of light
* The distance between camera and coupon should be about 3 to 6 inches
* Wait for the autofocus to finish
* Hold still while the barcode is scanned
• Make description clearer;
• Some other minor performance improvements;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's not bad for being free
I actually like using this coupon scanner to check my coupons to see which coupons do not have an expiration date encoded in the coupon. It would be nice if this app was able to tell you what other products you could use for certain coupons but hey after all this app is free so I'll rate it 5 stars for that!
As a super couponer I've found this extremely useful. Knowing the full details of a coupon saves embarrassment and delays at the check out because you've missed the tiny detail. It makes it so much easier to plan my trips and get the most out of each coupon!
Thanks for creating this
Helps to make sure my coupons scan before I try to use them
The developer, Super Kiddo Studio, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.