Get fast, 24/7 homework help from expert tutors, or use our math solver to get step-by-step solutions to tackle tough math problems.
- Browse our ever-expanding library of textbook solutions and explanations.
- Access over 100 million course-specific study materials for your school.
- Review previous course documents and study guides.
- Understand concepts with easy to understand explanations.
- Quickly understand how to solve math problems
- Just snap a picture or type in the question and solve
Get Better Grades
- Study now or save materials to read later.
- Gain offline access to resources you've previously viewed.
- Get alerts for new resources based on your previous searches.
- Computer Science
- Foreign Languages
- and More!
For Customer Support, please visit support.coursehero.com/hc/en-us. We're happy to help!
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled more than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by visiting Account Settings in iTunes, but you cannot cancel an existing subscription before it ends.
Now available: AI-powered homework solutions! Missing answers? Tap ‘Solve with AI’ after unlocking your document. Find a Q&A document and give it a go.
Ratings and Reviews
The WORST in business
STEER CLEAR. DECEPTIVE PRACTICES. Will not permit you to view or unlock any documents until you have submitted 10 docs for 1 unlock. I submitted 14, 6 were denied and 9 were approved. It still kept asking me to submit 10. Every time you get close to submitting the threshold of 10 documents - it will reset and force you to submit another 10 or pay for a $10 monthly subscription. It will not allow you to remove or delete the documents you posted. You may delete the account but they will keep your submitted study materials and will not honor their end of the bargain by cheating. I am very disappointed and feel cheated. They took my submissions and did not reciprocate on their end - plus they will keep my submissions whether I delete the account or not. Go with Project REAL or google classroom. Don’t waste your time here
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear that the app didn’t provide the help you were looking for! Please let us know how we can do better at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Tutor Questions aren’t fully submitting?
The content itself overall is fine. I usually use the website on my laptop which is where I submitted 3 questions. They were kinda long I suppose. I also uploaded images to provide information necessary for the question to be answered. When I submitted them all, every single response I got from the tutors was that the question was incomplete or missing information. Obviously it’s not the tutors fault, but I wasn’t sure why they couldn’t see it. I tried opening the questions on my app and only about two lines were shown without any more of the question available. The images were provided.
I have no idea why the whole questions weren’t shown, and it’s very frustrating! My comments on the questions that even gave a pdf link to the whole assignment didn’t help as no tutors seemed to be able to answer anything. Very confused and frustrated. I contacted support. I don’t expect anything too soon since I only contacted them very recently.
Came here for flash cards left $120 poorer
I downloaded the app expecting at least SOME free content, but that would have been too easy. So I paid the year subscription which is really just paying for 30 unlocks...which if you want an additional 30 is $70...I have yet to find anything but actual answers to tests (so still making my own flash cards) or other people’s essays and answers. It’s not anything advertised for the free app and even after you pay for it you still don’t get full access or maybe not even what you’re looking for. I canceled my subscription within minutes and emailed within a half hour asking for a refund. I didn’t use any unlocks as none of the content offered matched what I was looking for, I have yet to hear back. If you want free flash cards use quizlet. They have premium options too that I haven’t explored, but if I wanted to it’s significantly cheaper. So far I’m getting better help for free from a different app. If you’re a college student you’re better off spending your money on an actual tutor, or food.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Course Hero, Inc
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2024. Course Hero, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Course Hero Subscription $24.99
- Course Hero Premier Subscription $38.99
- Premier Subscription $14.99
- Course Hero Subscription $19.99
- Course Hero Premier Subscription $54.99
- Unlock 5 $14.99
- Course Hero Premier Subscription $109.99
- Unlocks 10 $24.99
- Unlock 20 $44.99
- Course Hero Subscription $119.99