Covet Fashion: Outfit Stylist 12+
Virtual Style & Designer Game
- Offers In-App Purchases
Makeover your virtual life in Covet Fashion, the ultimate fashion design game! Dress up your model, build your digital dream closet, and explore all the hottest styles in the fashion world right from your phone! Discover designer clothing and brands you love, plus get recognized for your style with fashion face-offs for in-game rewards! Fashion design games come to life like never before on Covet Fashion.
Dress up and makeover your virtual model with fabulous items from real-world fashion brands and hundreds of unique hair and makeup styles. Style and design clothes to earn amazing in-game rewards in Style Challenges and become the #1 designer. Vote on looks from millions of other fashion lovers!
Fashion week or everyday style - become the top fashionista in Covet Fashion. Create your own fashion story today!
COVET FASHION FEATURES
SHOP THE BEST STYLES
- Designer clothing from over 150 brands - you’re sure to discover styles you love.
- Fashion shopping meets the real world - explore collections from our coveted partners including Ashley Lauren, Badgley Mishka, and Camilla.
- Discover your next favorite fashion designer right on Covet Fashion!
FASHION DESIGN – STYLE THE PERFECT OUTFIT
- Dress up your model with thousands of glamorous clothing and accessory items to choose from!
- Hair and makeup styles complete the look - choose from chic hairstyles and makeup looks on our new diverse array of models.
- Become the top stylist! Makeover your virtual model for various styling challenges such as photo shoots, cocktails and red carpet fittings.
VOTE ON WHO WORE IT BEST
- Submit your designs and become the top ranking fashionista in Style Challenges!
- Fashion week is every week on Covet Fashion - Cast your vote and decide what’s hot!
- Over hundreds of thousands of entries per styling challenge!
- Outfit designer or judge – Join the competition and decide who looks 5-star worthy and who missed the mark.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
- Want to get advice on your outfits or celebrate your wins? Connect with other fashion lovers!
- Join a Fashion House to make friends or connect to Facebook and chat about any and all things Covet Fashion.
SHOP COVET FASHION ITEMS
- Clothing games go beyond the screen with real world shopping! Shop your favorite Covet Fashion items in real life.
- All of the clothing and accessory items featured in the game link to places where you can buy them for your real-life closet.
- Makeover both your virtual model and real world self with Covet Fashion. Discover new brands and trends and own them, too!
Clothing design games, reimagined for true fashion lovers! Download Covet Fashion today!
This game includes optional in-game subscriptions. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel subscriptions anytime in your Apple ID account settings.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.
Notes: This game requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G) to play
• Join our Fête Des Fleurs this Spring Season!
• Say hello to a season celebrating the first bud of spring blooms and wondrous whispers of excitement spread like wildflowers
• Style with our new and bright color palette, playful silhouettes and fun twists on current and nostalgic trends.
• Discover the latest Spring looks from your fave real-world brands, dress up with hundreds of new garments and connect with fellow stylists!
• Discover your creativity with some gorgeous new Covet Collection pieces!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game, but there’s always room for improvement
I really love this game because it’s creative, imaginative, and a good way to spend some extra time. My fashion house is kind, amazing, and supportive, so it’s been a great way to connect with others as well. A few cons that I have about the game are 1, how expensive everything is becoming, and 2, the hint of subtle racism. I don’t think this was intentional but I do think some of the face makeup is extremely stereotypical and not very diverse. For example, most if not all Asian looks consist of very small eyes but hello - Asia is a hugggeeee place and there should be more looks to represent this! In addition, the picture of the story is oftentimes (but probably not often enough) someone of color, however those that receive top looks and top scores are usually all predominantly white. This doesn’t always happen but when it does it’s a huge head scratcher, when the makeup and skin is locked to certain combinations sometimes I think it helps this problem. Perhaps there is nothing Covet can do about the way people create their looks and the way people vote, but what they can do is expand their looks to be more diverse, more accurate, and less stereotypical. Overall there are so many things I love and enjoy about Covet, I plan to keep playing for a long time because honestly it doesn’t really get old! I’d just like to see additional steps being taken by Covet to further ensure diversity and inclusivity.
Covet is a great game you can enter so many challenges its so great to be able to see what people think about you design when you vote if your reading this to make sure its safe for your kids it is there is nothing wrong with it there’s no inappropriate stuff its all safe also there’s no adds which is so good but you do have to watch adds if you want to get some extra gems 💎 but other then that there’s no adds its a great game i have a question so i want to leave my fashion house right but im the leader but im the only member so i have no one to be the next leader so i cant leave the fashion house is there a way you can make it possible for me to leave the house it would be great plus you feel so great when you level up or earn a new item and you can make designs without joining a challenge you can practice or just make one just for fun also when you start it gives you a lot of money 💰 so make sure you save it and spend it well because when i got it i just used it all up could you guys make guy ones to not just women that would be cool also i dont like that all the models weight are so skinny because thants not a great example i wish we could choose how their body looks and their height also what i dont like is you guys but a level 7 with a level 70 because it is not fair when you vote so this game is good but i could be better
Voting, TL, Borrowing, Challenges
Like others have stated, the game is fun and I do like playing. BUT, 1) I strongly believe the team needs to review how voting is done. Why would a level 10 player go against a level 55??? The higher level of course is going to get the vote. Higher levels always do because they have the cool makeup or hairstyle. Work on this Covert! 2) Top Look/Perfect Score is usually always the high levels and all the looks-look the same. What happened to fashion being an expression of one’s personality. 3) Borrowing, again I strongly believe the team needs to review the rules and update them. Players who are in a Fashion House and have Friends should be allowed to borrow 1 item from each per outfit. Do a test run and see if we the players responded positively or negatively. 4) This is a pive of mine. Please y’all check your spelling and grammar. Most of the time I have to piece together words to figure out the challenge. 5) About challenges, if you ask the players to dress a nurse, you should provide scrubs as an option. That is just one example. I could literally go on. 6) Hair accessories should be an award, players should not have to spend $8.99 of our money. If you want to charge than players should be allowed to purchase with game money or diamonds. 7) A big pive of mine is being required to purchase jewelry on a challenge and because of the scene the earrings don’t even show. Other than the things I mentioned, the game is fun.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crowdstar LLC
- 187.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013-2023 Electronic Arts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mini Fashion Pack $0.99
- Outfit Upgrade $1.99
- Closet Boost $4.99
- Dress Up Queen $9.99
- Super Model $19.99
- Covet Credit $8.99
- Fashion Pack $1.99
- Makeover Kit $7.99
- Glam Fashion Pack $4.99
- Covet Collection Pass $4.99