Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager Mobile makes it easy to manage your NetCloud Service, routers, and other end points from a phone or tablet. Receive alerts, view router status and LTE signal strength, initiate tests, and even force a reboot conveniently from any location. The power of cloud management with Cradlepoint now gives you the following on your phone or tablet:
• Dashboard of network status with highlights of most recent alerts
• Endpoint list (with sorting) and the ability to drill into status and details about connections and configuration
• Usage and signal strength data on the network interfaces for your endpoints
• GeoView details for your endpoints
• Troubleshooting tools (ping, traceroute, speed test, etc.) on endpoints to allow Admins to keep the network running smoothly
• Alerts and activity logs
• Visibility into perimeter network and client status
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager Mobile gives network managers more flexibility to manage critical company resources, ensure network uptime, and increase productivity. In order to use NetCloud Manager Mobile, the user must have authorized access to NetCloud Manager and at least one active NetCloud Service Plan.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent start but....
The app provides basic insight into your NetCloud deployment but lacks one basic function....there are no current signal strength readings, only 3 day historic. Kinda hard to troubleshoot ongoing issues without this.
It offers much of the functionality that the ECM offers online, and while you can’t do configuration editing, being able to monitor performance and do speed tests is great!
Would love to see alerts come through the app to lessen emails being sent from those alerts.
Would highly recommend, marry, slow down, have a family, and live happily ever after.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We are definitely looking at adding alerts via push notifications.
Engage some users
You guys should engage some users who are on the field and use the app on daily basis to see what matters most to them and start with that.
Anyway, good start but still lacks quite bit. Will update my review once it is a bit more decent.
- Pertino Inc
- 22.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Cradlepoint, Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.