Crazy Alarm is no ordinary Alarm app. Now you can choose how you wake up every morning. Pick a method that works for you. Crazy alarm lets you set alarms with multiple disarm mode.
- Take photos of certain items you want to use as a disarm method, and the alarm will stop only after you match the picture. We love setting it to our toothbrush or coffee maker.
- If you want to make sure you wake up smiling every morning, choose the smile to turn off and a big smile is the only thing that will make your alarm stop.
- If you want to wake up ready to go, use the steps to turn off method and select how many steps you need to take to turn off the alarm
- You can also use the Shake to turn off method in which shaking your phone vigorously is the only way to deactivate alarm
- If you want to wake up mentally active, choose the Math exercise turn off method and select one of the three different math options.
- Don't need all these crazy alarm methods? You can use it as a regular alarm app with the traditional disarm method
I think you get the idea, every likes waking up in different ways, so pick something that works best for you and achieve that goal to wake up on time.
If you are one of those people who has an extremely tough time waking up, set up a series of alarms with different modes. No more excuse to be late.
We want to help everyone wake up early and be more productive. We'd love to hear from you about how we can make this app better for you.
Fixed an issue where math alarm clock was not showing the proper keyboard
Ratings and Reviews
Really cool app!
This app is fantastic. You can set just as many alarms as you can on the stock iPhone app, but this app goes one step further. You can choose how you want to deactivate the alarm instead of just sliding the option to Off like you do on the stock app. You can disarm it by taking a picture of a pre-chosen object, smiling, taking a math quiz, walking, or even shaking your phone. Very cool stuff! Recommended. Try it out!
As someone that struggles with alarms I find this works great plenty of options and also just as important ways to push off ads without just purchasing. It has a ton of options and I still haven't been able to dig into the full bread and butter of the app
This app does exactly what it says it will do: it allows you to customize multiple alarms and choose from a fun selection of alarm sounds. The one thing I don't like is that it says "to deactive" throughout the process, but it should say "to deactivate".
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.