Meet the completely new Creality Cloud, designed for 3D printing hobbyists.
Creality Cloud is a platform for 3D printing creation and an ever-growing community for EVERYONE.
3D Model Library
● Discover unlimited high-quality 3D printable things from talented 3D designers
● Save 3D printable objects on desktops or phones and build them with your printer
● Easy-to-use tool to import STL files from Thingiverse
● Slice 3D models and generate G-codes on your mobiles and tablets
● Dive into custom slicer settings for granular control
● Upload G-code files directly from Ultimaker Cura plug-in
● Moon Lamp Maker
● Image to Lithophane Generator
● More tools coming soon
● Manage and monitor your printers wherever with a phone
● Modify settings as needed whenever during printing
● Virtually share your printer with friends to build objects together
Communities & Channels
● Follow and stay in touch with your favourite designers from communities
● Stay on top of 3D Printing trends across various channels
● Create or join groups to discuss and dig deep into any 3D printing topics.
Creality Cloud is a free and open 3D platform for everyone to use, share, and discuss.
Have questions, suggestions, or feedback? Email us: email@example.com
It doesn't matter whether you just entered the 3D printing game or are already 3D geeks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Love Creality Cloud?
Follow us on Twitter: @CrealityCloud
Follow us on Instagram: @Creality_Cloud
Follow us on TikTok: @crealitycloudapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrealityCloudApp
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crealitycloud
If you like the app, please consider leaving a positive review!
1.Optimize your experience when checking the slice list
2.Bugs fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Nice But Has Flaws
The terminate print option is only available when I unplugged the control screen.
The tip on the app is that you can’t access the options with the touch screen; but an unwise user won’t know how to solve that issue, i would recommend adding the instructions to unplug the physical control panel rather than just say that’s why it’s not allowing you to use it.
Careful with that box firmware, but it works great
It was working great with both the Ender 3 Pro and the CRX Pro, but after the box firmware update it no longer worked with the CRX Pro until I downgraded the box firmware. The app works well, along with the box I’m done with the SD card shuffle. Thank for listening and the support.
Eagerly waiting, good app tho.
Honestly the Creality App is pretty cool. I like how everything is organized and that you can literally save and slice mostly whatever you find to print later. But one issue Is that I still havnt got my printer lol, I’m not too mad but it cost me $200+ and it’s been shipping for two weeks and now finally has popped up on my Tracking, even tho it said it’d be shipped and delivered within 2 days of purchase. Eagerly waiting at this point lol
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CREALITY 3D HK TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- 284.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Creality 3D © All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.