Creality Cloud - 3D Printing 4+
Make 3D Printing Simple
CREALITY 3D (HK) TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Meet the completely new Creality Cloud, designed for 3D printing hobbyists.
Creality Cloud is the world's first all-in-one 3D printing platform that offers 3D model trading, cloud slicing, remote control printers and many more features to make 3D printing easier and smarter for over a million makers.
3D Model Library
● Discover unlimited high-quality 3D printable things from talented 3D designers
● Profit from your hard work by selling your files
● Use a strict licensing system for uploads and sharing objects to protect copyright
● Slice 3D models and generate G-codes on your mobiles and tablets
● Put multiple models in the slicer and dive into advanced settings for granular control
● Upload G-code files directly from Ultimaker Cura
● Manage and monitor your printers wherever with a phone
● Modify settings as needed whenever during printing
● Virtually share your printer with friends to build objects together
● Moon Lamp Maker
● Image to Lithophane Generator
● Phone Number Plate Maker
● Laser Engraving
● Bring real physical objects into the 3D world with your phone
● Take photos of any objects and turn them into 3D printable files with photogrammetry
● Follow and stay in touch with your favourite designers from communities
● Stay on top of 3D Printing trends across various tags
● Create or join groups to discuss and dig deep into any 3D printing topics
● Upgrade to a paid membership and elevate your printing experience
● Enjoy extra large storage, remote control, time-lapse videos, and 16 more benefits.
Creality Cloud is a free and open 3D platform for everyone to use, share, and discuss.
Have questions, suggestions, or feedback? Please email us at email@example.com
It doesn't matter whether you just entered the 3D printing game or are already 3D geeks. We look forward to hearing from you.
Also, we provide opportunities and perks for every skilled and talented designer. If you're interested, apply to join our Designer Partnership Program.
If you have any questions, please reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love Creality Cloud?
Follow us on Twitter: @CrealityCloud
Follow us on Instagram: @Creality_Cloud
Follow us on TikTok: @crealitycloudapp
Subscribe to us our YouTube channel: https://crealitycloud.tiny.us/38p3x2bw
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrealityCloudApp
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crealitycloud
If you like the app, please consider leaving a positive review!
1. Added a strictly matching rule for the slice file size and print size" to ensure the print effect.
2. Added coupons for purchasing 3D models at a lower price.
3. Added new entrances for managing cloud storage, deleting private models, private slices, time-lapse, and playback videos in batches.
4. Added new badges for purchasing, printing, and logging in to reward your achievement.
5. Bugs fixed and performance improved.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty solid, could use more features.
I love being able to control my printer on the go, and the newly implemented camera feature is pretty stable in my experience with it. One thing to note is that when I want to swap filament, I use the program to have the hotend at my temperature, then I have to manually pull the filament out because there is no extruder option in the move screen, and I haven’t been able to find one yet. So I’d‘ve liked to have the option of controlling my extruder motor from the move screen. Otherwise, my only other complaint so far is that there doesn’t seem to be an option to pause your print in the splicer at a certain layer. You just have to watch what layer the print is on and pause it yourself, which I could see as being a problem for people who want to embed stuff like magnets or electronics, or for people who want to switch filaments at a specific layer. This was a feature on the Creality splicer provided with my ender 3, and I’d love to see it implemented here soon, maybe I overlooked the option somewhere, but I wasn’t able to find it in the splicer options. Overall, I am not disappointed in the app, or the Creality cloud box I had to order for my printer, aside from those two requests, and my Camera cutting out occasionally, but that seems to have been fixed in the most recent stability patch.
Only getting better.
This app has made huge strides from when I first logged in and since has improved so much. They offered a firmware update for my Halot one and it all seems to work so perfectly now I have a hard time considering a printer from another company. If you had previously tried there slicing software and this app and ran away wondering if you made the right choice well the answer is you did and should give it another try. The social community and your feedback is essential to the future of this program. Also the software rewards you in coins for basic things that you’ll all ready be doing on a daily basis while you learn about your printer and how to become successful at printing. You can even sell your scans and other ideas through this app. In my experience you can’t get much closer to a complete ecosystem of images cloud storage, slicing and printing from any other company. You can even trade your coins for a new printer or printing supplies. How about a new home pod to listen to your favorite music while you print. Well that’s all possible with this app. Oh yeah, I love my Halot one printer too. This company is really great and I didn’t get a coin for saying this either.
Nice, but could improve.
Well, I like the app in general, but I don’t really understand the concept of cuvacoins. The fact that they only last a year confuses me because if you want like, 20,000 to get a new printer, you need to basically be addicted to the app and not get out to your real life. But otherwise, I like that the app has a built in slicer and it makes things so much easier to use. I also like that it’s not just about files and ideas, but there’s a community and it’s interactive and there are just so many ways to get productive content from people or reinforcement. I like the fact that there’s categories that let you choose what you want and definitely like the idea of the 3d photoscan. It does need some work, because my scans sometimes turn into shapeless lumps. In conclusion, it’s a good app that has room for growth and improvement and provides a positive environment in the 3Dd printing community.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. We will optimize the Cuvacoins problem to help you get gifts easily.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CREALITY 3D HK TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- 371.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Creality 3D © All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership(1 Month) $7.99
- 490 Credits $6.99
- 70 Credits $0.99
- 1400 Credits $19.99
- Yearly Membership(12 Months) $79.99
- Monthly Membership(1 Month) $5.99
- Yearly Membership(12 Months) $59.99
- 4900 Credits $69.99
- 200 GB (1 Month) $7.99
- 50 GB (1 Year) $25.99