The only free credit score app that helps you master your credit. Developed by real credit experts and personalized to you, the Credit.com mobile app goes beyond scores and credit monitoring to offer expert guidance tailored to your situation. Let our experts help you achieve and sustain an awesome credit reputation, save you thousands of dollars in interest, and establish a solid financial standing that you can build a future on.
• TOTALLY FREE CREDIT SCORE: Understand where you stand today and get monthly updates. Checking your score won't hurt your credit.
• SEE HOW YOU COMPARE: See how your score and debt level measure up to others.
• FREE EXPERT GUIDANCE: Follow personalized, expert strategies to help you achieve, sustain, and leverage awesome credit.
• MONEY-SAVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Discover which credit products you might qualify for given your current credit score
• CHART YOUR PROGRESS: See yourself improve over time. It’s fun!
If you care about your financial picture, harbor any concerns about your credit, or are simply curious about where you stand, this app is for you.
• “Your service takes credit management skills to the next level.” Bob Elsas, Commercial Loan Officer
• “Now I know what to work on. In addition, they help me find credit that I can generally qualify for with my score.” Jay S
• "I found out that my score was good, but to make it better I needed an account mix - a perfect opportunity to buy the car I desperately need." - Grabel
• “I am going to recommend it to everyone, but more importantly, will begin using it to repair my credit, immediately. Thanks." John D.
We are credit experts who are deeply passionate about helping people navigate the mysterious world of credit and guiding them to the right decisions so they can attain the lifestyle that they desire. We've helped more than a million people manage their credit and make smarter financial decisions. Wherever you stand, we stand by you.
Under-the-hood updates to security certificates.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s OK..not GREAT..
Other free Apps give a much more detailed summary of your credit report, i.e specific individual accounts, payment history/dates, actual monthly debt ratio, last date creditors’ reported, ETC. In comparison to all the other available free Apps, I just wish this one would offer a bit more, if not at least the same, information.
If you just want a bottom line Experian credit score & a few commonsense recommendations, then I’d recommend this App! Again, I just wish it would offer much more individualized info- even if it were to be a mere summary of such..
I like that this app is free AND uses Experian. Yes it is limited, you will not see individual accounts, you will not see your report (unless you pay $1). It does give you a “grade” for your debt usage, inquiries, payment history, account mix, and age of credit. You can’t dispute anything from the app, but if you really care about disputing something you will do it with snail mail, certified with return receipt, which is still the most effective way AND least likely way to get your dispute(s) labeled as frivolous (which Experian is known to do).
An okay app...
Not much more to say about it. Unlike other people, I don’t care about Touch ID or Facial Recognition. I don’t mind signing into apps “old school” style. I’m cool with the limited information. I just wish it was accurate. I’ve tried multiple credit apps and all, but this one, shows my score has gone up and my debit usage has gone down. Every other shows my DU being 31% or lower, but this one shows nearly 80%. Credit Score is under all other apps as well. All are suppose to be up to date scores. It’s an app you can take it or leave it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.