Get your credit score, report card and action plan. Learn what’s impacting your score and discover ways to improve it.
Easily monitor where you stand, manage your credit and get personalized advice to make smarter financial decisions today.
• Check your credit score that updates every 14 days. Quickly identify changes that could indicate fraud or identity theft.
• Easily drill down and monitor the areas that impact your credit – like payment history, utilization, credit age, inquiries and account mix.
• View your personalized action plan that includes steps you can take to improve your credit with an interactive timeline to show how different actions could affect reaching your target score.
• Compare, review and get money-saving recommendations that are matched to your score – like lower interest rates and earning credit card rewards.
• Receive articles, videos and tips that are tailored to your score.
• Bank-level encryption that is monitored 24/7.
Thousands of people sign up and return every day to Credit.com to check, manage and improve their credit. No credit card required and checking will not impact your score. Sign up today at www.Credit.com.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like the new look! Great way to track my credit score for free. I really like the grade in each category. It helps me understand which area or areas I need to do the most work or have room for improvement. I also like that I can compare credit card offers to see which hard has the best deal. Keep up the good work!!
I like that this app is free AND uses Experian. Yes it is limited, you will not see individual accounts, you will not see your report (unless you pay $1). It does give you a “grade” for your debt usage, inquiries, payment history, account mix, and age of credit. You can’t dispute anything from the app, but if you really care about disputing something you will do it with snail mail, certified with return receipt, which is still the most effective way AND least likely way to get your dispute(s) labeled as frivolous (which Experian is known to do).
It’s OK..not GREAT..
Other free Apps give a much more detailed summary of your credit report, i.e specific individual accounts, payment history/dates, actual monthly debt ratio, last date creditors’ reported, ETC. In comparison to all the other available free Apps, I just wish this one would offer a bit more, if not at least the same, information.
If you just want a bottom line Experian credit score & a few commonsense recommendations, then I’d recommend this App! Again, I just wish it would offer much more individualized info- even if it were to be a mere summary of such..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.