ScoreSense® gives you quick, anytime access to your credit scores and reports from all three national credit reporting agencies – TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. You’ll get daily credit monitoring and alerts about important changes to your report through your ScoreSense account.
Questions about your reports or scores? We have Credit Specialists to help you seven days a week.
TOP FEATURES OF YOUR SCORESENSE ACCOUNT*:
• Credit scores and reports from all three credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian
• Credit Specialists available to answer your credit questions
• Access to creditor contact information so you can address errors on your credit reports
• If you are a victim of identity theft, we offer up to $1 million in ID theft insurance to each of our members
• Score Simulator shows your potential future credit scores based on hypothetical situations
• Credit Insights provide a detailed breakdown of what is affecting scores and reports
• MyCreditChecklist provides checklists for getting your finances in order when you want to buy a home or get a new car
• Learning center so you can learn all about what affects your credit rating
• Credit monitoring and alerts of activity or changes on your credit report
• Ability to compare your scores to others in the U.S., your state or your age group
• Reminder when your most recent credit scores are available and it’s time to update
• ID Protection Report for monitoring suspicious or fraudulent use of your name, address, social security number, driver's license, or credit/debit cards is an extra available feature.
• Ability to view your credit reports from all three bureaus directly in the app
• Score tracking to see how your credit scores perform over time
• Monitoring of important factors affecting your score
• Credit Facts and Credit Tips to help you understand your credit scores and reports
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why is it important to check my credit scores?
A: Your scores help determine the interest rates you will be offered on mortgages, car loans, credit cards, and lines of credit. With good credit scores, you are often offered more favorable interest rates on loans and credit cards.
Q: How often should I check my credit scores and reports?
A: You should regularly review your credit scores and credit reports to ensure the information is accurate, uncover signs of fraud, and address errors that could adversely affect your scores.
Q: Will checking my credit scores affect my scores?
A: No. Checking your credit scores through the ScoreSense app or ScoreSense.com does not hurt your scores.
Q: How does credit monitoring work?
A: We monitor your credit report, daily, and notify you with a credit alert when a change or suspicious activity is detected that could pose a threat to your credit scores or be a red flag for possible identity theft.
*Note: A ScoreSense account is required to access the ScoreSense app. If you are not a ScoreSense member, sign up for a 7-day trial and get access to your credit scores, credit reports, and credit monitoring.
The latest and greatest update is now available! Here are a few things we've done to make your experience even more awesome:
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Handy to have at my fingertips
I like that when car shopping, I can have access to my scores right on my phone. The financing department was able to run simulations using these scores so that I could get an idea of payment before they actually did a hard credit pull. So Scoresense definitely helps protect my credit scores. I also like that I get a notification when it’s time to refresh my scores and I don’t have to worry about logging onto a computer.
Apps free for seven days ending June 7
I ordered two app I had a 7 day trial cancel both on June 8 and got charged. Please remove the charge. Thank you Livia Damante.
Don’t use them
They’re just attempting to get your money, you have to call to cancel and the customer service gives you a run around trying to sell you more garbage then tells you you’ll hear back from billing...horrible outsourced company from India. Good luck.
- One Technologies, LLC.
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2001-2019 One Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.