ScoreSense® gives you quick, anytime access to your credit scores and reports from all three national credit reporting agencies – TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. You’ll get daily credit monitoring and alerts about important changes to your report through your ScoreSense account.
Questions about your reports or scores? We have Credit Specialists to help you seven days a week.
TOP FEATURES OF YOUR SCORESENSE ACCOUNT*:
• Credit scores and reports from all three credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian
• Credit Specialists available to answer your credit questions
• Access to creditor contact information so you can address errors on your credit reports
• If you are a victim of identity theft, we offer up to $1 million in ID theft insurance to each of our members
• Score Simulator shows your potential future credit scores based on hypothetical situations
• Credit Insights provide a detailed breakdown of what is affecting scores and reports
• MyCreditChecklist provides checklists for getting your finances in order when you want to buy a home or get a new car
• Learning center so you can learn all about what affects your credit rating
• Credit monitoring and alerts of activity or changes on your credit report
• Ability to compare your scores to others in the U.S., your state or your age group
• Reminder when your most recent credit scores are available and it’s time to update
• ID Protection Report for monitoring suspicious or fraudulent use of your name, address, social security number, driver's license, or credit/debit cards is an extra available feature.
• Ability to view your credit reports from all three bureaus directly in the app
• Score tracking to see how your credit scores perform over time
• Monitoring of important factors affecting your score
• Credit Facts and Credit Tips to help you understand your credit scores and reports
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why is it important to check my credit scores?
A: Your scores help determine the interest rates you will be offered on mortgages, car loans, credit cards, and lines of credit. With good credit scores, you are often offered more favorable interest rates on loans and credit cards.
Q: How often should I check my credit scores and reports?
A: You should regularly review your credit scores and credit reports to ensure the information is accurate, uncover signs of fraud, and address errors that could adversely affect your scores.
Q: Will checking my credit scores affect my scores?
A: No. Checking your credit scores through the ScoreSense app or ScoreSense.com does not hurt your scores.
Q: How does credit monitoring work?
A: We monitor your credit report, daily, and notify you with a credit alert when a change or suspicious activity is detected that could pose a threat to your credit scores or be a red flag for possible identity theft.
*Note: A ScoreSense account is required to access the ScoreSense app. If you are not a ScoreSense member, sign up for a 7-day trial and get access to your credit scores, credit reports, and credit monitoring.
The latest and greatest update is now available! Here are a few things we've done to make your experience even more awesome:
• User Experience Enhancements
• Print and download the credit reports
• General bug fixes and security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The old app is better
I’m sorry guys but this update by far is the worse update of any app I’ve used in a very long time. It’s safe to say you all are dropping the ball if you force everyone to change to this new version. Don’t get me wrong you have good things here that’s new but the old app is just fine the way it is. Adding to the older version verses replacing it with this one is a better look. Please listen to your customers we are the ones that it’s going to hit the hardest. You have a good thing going with the old app please don’t make this the main version after February because you may end up losing a huge chunk of the people you have that pay you. In my opinion that would be a very bad financial choice. The old app is better. Your giving less and charging the same. I have not had the hard times with reaching out to customer service like everyone else that complains about it so no words on that. Again don’t fix what’s not broken. This will definitely hurt business for you and leave thousands of us looking for a new credit monitoring service.
Keeps you up to date with your credit scores
I’ve been using this App for the last 5 Years and I like it because it updates your credit scores every 7 days. So if anything happens you can find out right away. I check my scores all the time to check for fraudulent accounts and activities that I haven’t haven’t applied for. This site notifies you if anything has happened to your accounts or credit and in a time where millions of people have credit fraud it’s good to keep up with your credit scores because anything could happen and as long as your on top of it you can prevent the damage that’s fraudsters can do.
Handy to have at my fingertips
I like that when car shopping, I can have access to my scores right on my phone. The financing department was able to run simulations using these scores so that I could get an idea of payment before they actually did a hard credit pull. So Scoresense definitely helps protect my credit scores. I also like that I get a notification when it’s time to refresh my scores and I don’t have to worry about logging onto a computer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- One Technologies, LLC.
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2001-2023 One Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.