CReg is an instant mobile reference of all Canadian registered aircraft.
CReg accesses a hierarchical database; this is a much richer product than a simple spreadsheet-like flat file. Having found a particular item, you can navigate up, down and across the database with a few taps to discover all related information.
All data is held on as server, which is synchronized with the publication of new data as it is published by Transport Canada, so its always up to date. [Please note that this app requires wifi or cellular access to the internet].
With CReg you can get instant answers to the following questions:
• What are the registration details for aircraft C-abcd?
• Who is the registered owner?
• Show me ALL of the aircraft that they own or operate
• Give me a list of ALL other aircraft which are of the same type, or have the same engine, or are from the same manufacturer.
• Find any owner (and therefore all of their aircraft) from an auto-complete style drop down of names.
• For any of the above, make a single-tap call to the internet search engines, to discover anything known about the aircraft, owner, operator, or model etc.
CReg implements a tight integration with the internet’s leading search engine. If you want extended information about an owner, or need to know engine details, or get pics of the aircraft, it’s generally only a few taps away.
CReg comes with two screen presentations (selected in iPhone…Settings) - a daylight format, and a night format, so you won't impair your night vision from the cockpit late at night!
The app is fully documented through on-screen help, with full email support to all purchasers from the developers.
A new and cleaner user interface and we retire the B747 after 50 years and introduce the A350
- Soul of Australia Pty Ltd
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Wavefront Technology Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.