Introducing Crexendo Mobile™
Go mobile on your Wireless network and keep your business connected.
A current account with Crexendo is required to use this application.
◦ Calls to anywhere within the US and Canada.
◦ Great add-on to your existing desktop business phone service from Crexendo.
◦ Crexendo is ‘always on’ to receive calls anytime. Receive push notifications for incoming calls, missed calls and voicemails.
◦ One-touch transfer using your mobile iPhone, IPad or iPod touch
◦ Access your Crexendo contacts, voicemails and calls logs from within the app.
◦ Calls from Crexendo mobile™ are placed over Wifi or 3G/4G network when Wifi is unavailable and don’t use your wireless plan minutes.
◦ Assign a DID for your mobile extension. Toll free numbers also available for an additional charge.
◦ Use Crexendo web portal to customize call routing between your Crexendo and personal phones.
◦ Ad free and clutter free
◦ Support for custom Speed Dial
◦ Presence Indicator showing on-call/idle status for all contacts in corporate directory
◦ Crexendo QuickConnect. Chat and SMS with your associates in real time.
◦ 3-Party Conference
◦ Easily move calls between your mobile and your desk phone
This version works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires iOS 10.0 or above. iPod touch requires 2nd/3rd generation or newer and must have required headset and microphone for functionality.
Native contact sync fixed for iOS 13 users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Avoid if you can
Terrible app, drops calls all the time. Doesn’t always allow incoming calls at times. I will see a missed call, but the app/phone never actually rang. Lots of static and connectivity issues. Unfortunately I have to deal with it as this is the app my company uses
Loaded on my iPhone 3 weeks ago when our office made us start working remote. I love it because my office calls come to my app and I can even text from my office number. As an executive, I don’t want to give my personal cell phone our often so the app is great as it allows me to always appear from my office number.
Cant believe they turned this app out....
Crashes all the time. When you try to go to contacts it crashes. Wont let you see the company directory. Wont import/export. Doesnt have texting. Doesnt allow voicemail setup from app. Very disappointing. If im away from my desk, ill just use my cell line and do call forwarding from my desk. Worthless! Our old Vonage system was WAY better!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.