We're celebrating the premiere of Season 15 of Criminal Minds with a 50% sale off all Instant Case Unlocks, including the Season Pass!
Join the elite team of FBI criminal profilers - the Behavioral Analysis Unit - and enter the world of the long-running CBS TV series, Criminal Minds in the official mobile game. Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game puts you at the center of an intense and dramatic story that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Navigate intense cases involving the world’s most brutal serial killers, that only the BAU team, featuring Rossi, Prentiss, Reid, J.J., Garcia, Lewis, Alvez, and Simmons, can piece together and solve before it’s too late.
Time is of the essence as players must work to profile suspects, analyze crime scenes, and manage the BAU team to keep the public safe and prevent the UnSub from striking again, in this. Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game is a compelling overarching storyline that will satisfy even the most hard-core crime drama fans.
As with TV show episodes, individual cases will consist of unique objectives and tasks. When completed, clues will help players profile, track down, and capture the UnSub.
● More than just your average FBI detective, realize the ultimate fantasy of working alongside the BAU’s brightest criminal profilers in intense mysteries
● Immerse yourself into the universe of Criminal Minds to solve gruesome crimes - more than 60 levels across six cases!
● Manage your time wisely and investigate complex crime scenes to enter the mind of the UnSub and find their next target
● Race against yourself by replaying levels to beat your high score, complete tasks more efficiently, and utilize different character’s strengths for a different play-through experience
● Select and match characters based on their unique profiling specialties to build a crime scene dream team
● Beat the clock and make critical decisions to reach the next level
- ALL CASES NOW FREE!
- Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game launches a major update with the eagerly anticipated 6th Case in the game, which wraps up the epic story arc written by the TV show’s creators.
- Case 6, “Sinners and Saviors” brings the ultimate story arc that’s been building over the last several months to a stunning conclusion through the biggest mystery yet to be solved involving BAU leader, David Rossi (played by Joe Mantegna).
- Season 14 of the series may be over, but fans can still dig deeper into the Criminal’s motives, patterns and clues to beat the clock and solve the final case!
Ratings and Reviews
love it, can’t wait for more
I originally saw the ad for the game on instagram and I couldn’t have been more excited!! I immediately downloaded it and told my sister and friend who both love criminal minds as well. took a long time to download which made me even more excited bc I knew it was gonna be a great game with good graphics if it took so long. the first chapter went by smoothly and I loved every bit of it (of course I wish it could be a little more interactive and I was hoping for Derek Morgan and Aaron Hotchner to be in the game but then I figured this was most likely based on the new cast). afterwards I was a little reluctant when I finished the chapter and it asked me to pay $4.99, but it makes sense to me: these creators put in so much work to make a game for criminal minds lovers like me, they give a free chapter so that the gamers can experience the game and see if they like it or not, then pay a small amount for THE REST OF THE GAME. it doesn’t seem that much for me so I paid it and the rest of the episodes were just as fun and interesting. I eventually ran into the last episode available and it said “stay tuned for more episodes” so I’m waiting patiently but I do really wanna know when the game will come up with more. is the game going to notify me when they’re ready, do I have to update the app or keep checking in?? overall very great game and I’m very satisfied
i love this
wowed. I just finished the game and it was so good!! The graphics and visuals and everything overall are SO amazing. but i would really like if there could be more episodes. despite the show ending soon this game really keeps the magic and the characters alive and overall i feel like this game is the perfect mix between a fan favorite opportunity and a crime lovers chance at a new take on crime solving games and I absolutely adore this. however i do have two very small requests. first of all, PLEASE make more episodes!! we love this!! second of all, i purchased the full game before it became free, simply because i just couldn’t wait any longer but i was wondering if there is any chance i can be refunded for the purchases? or if i would loose game progress? i was glad to support but i don’t think it’s fair that some get to play for free while i’m out nearly 10 dollars. however, i do not regret the purchase and i am more than willing to overlook this, i was just wondering if there’s anything i can do. but besides that please make more episodes because we love them
Major waste of time!
It’s a major let down and major waste of time. I expected to be much more interactive as the characters in the show are. I didn’t even bother going through every episode in the first chapter. The only thing in this game to do is basically watch the initial crime, read the script, appoint characters to task, occasionally take pictures, very rarely find the evidence on my own, or have Garcia look things up on her computer, and after that not much to do at all. I was excited to hear there was a Criminal Minds game out now, but it really was a major let down! It’s the type of game where there’s very little interactions, input, and there’s no choice of any kind of customization. Therefore, it really wouldn’t be worth paying for the game at all. Thankfully I didn’t buy anything because I read the first chapter is free. I decided to give it a chance at least and was very disappointed. Do not waste your money if you like games with more interactions and choices. I will not be downloading any other games from this game developer. Oh, and it goes without saying that this game isn’t at all challenging. I love challenging games, and this isn’t one of them. If Criminal Minds come out with another game, I may give it a try as long as it’s not with this game developer. I do love the show, very much, but again this game is not one I’d choose. I would say don’t bother with this game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for posting a review and providing feedback. We're always looking to improve the game, so please reach out to us on our forums at ftx.me/CMForum and let us know if you have any additional ideas or thoughts.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tilting Point LLC
- 690.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. © Series ABC Studios Inc. and CBS Studios Inc. Software © 2018 FTX Games.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pass (Full Game) $9.99
- Play Episode 2 - Life Hacks $2.99
- Unlock Level 1.07 $0.99
- Unlock Level 1.11 $0.99
- Unlock Level 2.07 $0.99
- Unlock Level 1.14 $0.99
- Unlock Level 3.10 $0.99
- Unlock Level 4.07 $0.99
- Unlock Level 2.11 $0.99
- Unlock Level 2.15 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.