CrisisGo helps prepare those individuals that are responsible for others during a crisis. By taking Emergency Response Plans out of an organization’s three-ring binder and putting them onto smart phones, iPads, and desktops, CrisisGo is putting emergency response plans into the palm of the hands of those who need it most.
Use CrisisGo for:
• Sending alert notifications to responders
• Providing crisis checklists, communication messaging, and ongoing crisis text messaging
• Presenting building maps for evacuations and rosters
• Allowing for individual and broadcast video communications that are then recorded to the server
• A login and password from your organization is required
• A web portal is used to update emergency plans to publish content to your iPhones and iPads
• Continuous improvement is achieved by validating an emergency plan using the crisis checklist during drills
• Make your organizations emergency plan actionable
CrisisGo is the most complete mobile crisis response software available.
CrisisGo is now working with school districts across the nation and in Canada to transform their existing emergency response plans into actionable checklists for their staff.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions? Contact our support team anytime at email@example.com.
1. Adds Safety iPass for better entry management and health monitoring.
2. Enables Direct 911 calls for critical alerts.
3. Enhances One Place to Warn feature.
4. Enhances simultaneous multi-device login.
5. Enhances Safety CheckIn escalation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even when this app is on battery saving mode, it still drains my battery. I never had this problem until I was forced to install this app by my employer. This app won’t be very useful in an emergency if my battery is dead.
Not intuitive at all!! Hope we never have to really need it
We've had so many days of training on this app. Eventually you start to get an idea of how to maybe do things you'd need in an emergency. But how would this really function when there's smoke and kids are screaming and you can't find two of your students?!? Too many steps required to get things done. Ux and UI are not user friendly in a real crunch. Solid idea just not KISS for a life threatening emergency.
Solid Safety App
This is a great app for any organization that is promoting a safety culture. It enables me to digitize our emergency response plans by providing checklists, maps/visual aids, and emergency contacts. It also creates a communication channel to communicate with the safety team and visa versa through the panic button or the incident reports.
- The Tech Road, Inc.
- 89.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 The Tech Road, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.