Manage the world best cruise line company on your hands!
Traditional business management simulation game - 'Cruise Tycoon' managing a cruise line company world-wide.
Cruise Tycoon ranked the #1 Role Playing game in UK, Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand, Swiss and Finland. Thank you for your great supports.
Multi-language supported : English, Française, Deutsch, Español, 日本語, and 한국어.
Dedicated iPad version is also available.
Once you start a game, you will begin to operate your new company with a small cruise ship. After you create a new cruise route and set up the sailing schedule, your ship starts to be operated. As your company is grown, you can buy new ships, employ a new captain. Also you must listen to the needs of employees.
To open new routes, you should build up a new hub on other port. To earn more profit, you can discover a new shore excursion on your port of calls.
As the ship operated, you must proceed the service training of employees, and the periodic ship maintenance. You can adjust the level of food on board to increase the customer satisfaction, and also you can do advertising and promotion to get more guests.
- Beautiful 16 cruise ship models + In-app 8 ships
- Real 105 harbors world-wide + In-app 57 ports
- Ability to create your own cruise line and sailing schedule for each ship
- Development of unique shore excursions on each ports
- Various controls for the management
- Add your own photo on the captain image
* Enjoy our other management simulation games.
- AirTycoon Online (New Game - Online multiplayer game, Airline company management)
- Hotel Tycoon 2 (Fully upgraded and new features. iPad version is also available.)
- Touch Traffic (Brilliant traffic control game)
- Air Tycoon 2 (Airline company management simulation game. iPad version is also available.)
- Hotel Tycoon (Hotel chain management simulation game.)
- AirTycoon (Airline company management simulation game. Original version.)
* When you have any question or opinion about our game, please contact us. Thank you.
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Twitter : www.twitter.com/tradegamelab
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fix the route list touch position problem in map view
Ratings and Reviews
Cruise ship Tycoon
I really do like be this game and I have Dream about making my own cruise line since I first learned about cruise ships. I thank you guys did a very good job with the game and the setup for it is very easy to understand. With that being said and I hope the creators see my review there are a couple things I thank could be added to the game to make it better. The first thing is more customizable actions in the game. What I mean is when you buy a new ship there should be more options for you to use and different styles of designs would be great to have as well. The second thing is I wish that you could apply for multiple hubs and port tours at the same time. The third thing is more type of ships along with more ports(not including the in app purchase). The fourth thing I would add is more hands on competition and a way to make new thrills for your ships which I know can be difficult to make for a game. The last thing I would add is an option to buy used ships and customize them for your cruise line. I thank if most of these ideas get added into the game it would make it even better.
Thank you for making one of the best games on the App Store!!
I love tycoon games and there are not a lot of good ones on the market IMO. This company is the only one that I’ve found that can build a great tycoon game from their Airplane ones to their Hotel ones. I loved them all. Cruise Tycoon was the first one I ever downloaded and still love to play it today. When I found out it had to be updated for iOS 11 and was unplayable I was pretty sad. I emailed the developers maybe a week or two ago and just saw the update today! I’m ecstatic! It seems that Hotel Tycoon 2 also needs an update though.
I understand the map’s graphics can look a little outdated but the ship and captain graphics are not and that’s what I liked. My only complaint (if it even is one) is that I would love a Cruise Tycoon 2 and a Hotel Tycoon 3 but I understand the developers may be working on other projects. There’s not a lot of games left that don’t nickel and dime you just to play and I love these apps for that. If they wanted to make more money off the new versions I would pay $5+ for the new ones but that might come at a decrease in sales.
It’s up to them what they do from here. I am just happy that I can still play this game. I love it! Thank you!
Addicting, fun, but lacking.
Pretty sure this was made by a foreign country, which is absolutely fine, but the misspellings and language errors in the game are indicative of this probably being an Asian-made game. It makes for some funny reads in the game. It's a pretty simple game once you get used to it. There's not too much to the game, leaving you feeling a bit unchallenged. Be patient! I know it sounds impossible without buying in game content, but just slide the time slider all the up and you'll be making money in no time. It's definitely addicting but gets old after a while. Great job on the game guys.
The developer, TRADEGAME Lab Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TRADEGAME Lab Inc.
- 118 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2018 TRADEGAME Lab. Inc All rights are reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Game Money 1500M $0.99
- Additional 8 Grand Cruise Ships $0.99
- Additional 50 Ports $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.