Welcome to AirTycoon 4! - Authentic turn based airline management simulation single player game based on 'Air Tycoon Online 2' which is being loved by world wide players.
Build and manage worldwide airline with detailed statistic management support!
Now, passengers in the world are ready to on board to your airline!
- Customized turn based game by player
- Play and compete with max 24 AI players
- Vivid and gorgeous 3D graphics
- Various game setting
- Include 150 real airplane models and 500 airports world wide
- Diversified airport and route management
- Upgradable airplanes and airports
- Buy and sell used airplanes
- Detailed and various type of map
- Management of passenger and cargo routes
- Historical real time background
- No internet connection needed
[Game Tips for Beginners]
* Keep lower than 30% of lease planes.
* Open a new route at high business/tour level and less(or no) competitive cities.
* Keep maximize advertisement and service investment.
* Keep lower level of salary as they are satisfied.
* Keep the airplane operating at maximum.
* Make schedules as the same as 'Available schedule by Planes'.
* Adjust airfares always.
- Raise the fare when the occupancy is 100%.
- Down the fare when the occupancy is lower than 70%
* Do not be obsessed on your existing routes.
- Close the route resolutely which has many competitors and do not earn money.
- Find a new undeveloped golden route constantly.
* Minimize Cost
- Minimize office, counters
- Minimize unused slots
- Use fuel tank and buy fuel by wholesale
* Maximize profit
- Run a maintenance depot and lounge on your hub airports (not all airports).
You can save 30% of maintenance cost and increase the business and first class passengers
(An airport having many routes is a hub airport.)
[Feel free contact us!]
* Bug report in AirTycoon 4
* Email : email@example.com
* twitter : www.twitter.com/tradegamelab
* facebook : www.facebook.com/TRADEGAMELAB
iPhone X & XS screen support
Minor Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it if you enjoy airline manager games. There are a few things keeping the game from being great. One of them is the game ending at 2030. It would be nice if they extended that till at least 2040 so we could take better advantage of the modern jets like the A350 and 787’s. Also jets that are currently still available in the real world, for example the A333, A332, and A319 randomly stop production and stop being sold in the game. Unfortunately there is no advanced notice that a manufacturer will stop production of an aircraft model.
This Game is Great But There are Many Issues.
I absolutely love this game, it is a great game with a great concept and ot is very entertaining to play. I jave a few problems with it though. My first problem is that I’m having trouble with closing routes. For some reason I cannot close several routes and I don’t know why, it is very annoying because I have gotten very far and now I’m stuck, losing money with an air route that won’t delete, even after closing the route. My second and problem is that the game lets you buy in game currency, but it doesn’t carry over to new saves. Say I buy A. ampount of in game currency with real money, and my save file crashes or something happens along those lines, and I’m stuck with a new file and A. amount of money wasted. My third and final problem is that the landing mode in the game is so redundant that I don’t even do it. If you do it “wrong” then you lose money which is rediculous for a little mini game withing the game. My other problem with this landing mode is that you can’t calibrate once you’re in it, and the physics are horrible! You can’t even flare the plane and the flaps barely do a thing to your speed or altitude! These are my problems with the game and I hope that they get fixed.
Really good game but some things really irk me
Well I love this game but 2 of the things that I think should be in the next update are when you look in the airport view, it is just a social island like sure it has roads but where do this passengers come from? I would like a highway connection with cars going about it. And another thing is when you are creating a new route, It would be great if it told you how many schedules in a week it could make instead of checking and screwing around with the slots in the airport(s). But I still love this game and you should try it. It’s worth the 3 bucks anyway.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TRADEGAME Lab Inc.
- 245.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 TRADEGAME Lab Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Game Cash 800,000 $2.99
- Game Cash 200,000 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.