Really cool Time & Date calculator which converts between units trivially.
* CALCULATE using dates, times, years, days, hours, minutes, & seconds.
* CONVERT between all above units.
* Includes MULTIPLICATION, SUBTRACTION, ADDITION, & DIVISION.
* Simple design - very powerful functionality
* EASILY & RAPIDLY INPUT dates, times, or both
* Perform calculations in the units of your choice, then convert the answer to any other unit
* Track how long until an event or how long since one occurred
- If I ran a 5k in 20:09, then what was my pace?: 20:09 ÷ 3.1 = 6:30.
- What if I took about 7 seconds off my pace, then how long would it take to complete my workout?: 6:30 - 7 = 6:23 × 3.1 = 19:48.
- If I do 30 second reps 12 times, how much total time did it take?: 35 seconds × 12 = 7m 00s.
- How many minutes is 8 hours?
- Exactly old is someone born on 4/8/1985?
- How many seconds?
- How long has it been since we first met?
- When is 6 weeks from today?
- How many seconds in 30 years?
- How many days is 1,000,000 seconds?
- What about hours?
Answer these, and other time-related questions! Crunch Time.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or feedback. As always, we'd love to hear from you!
Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.