CSiSections is an app that conveniently computes the structural properties of cross-sections of more than 25 shapes.
CSiSections is an essential tool for engineers who quickly need the properties of commonly used sections and also for students who want to learn about the calculation procedures for structural properties of various sections.
Application / Usage:
• Define geometry of parametric cross-sections
• Conveniently computes structural properties of simple and complex structural cross-sections
• Engineers who need structural properties of commonly used sections quickly
• Students and teachers who want to know the structural properties of various cross-sections and calculation procedures
• More than 25 parametric sections, 6 shape categories to choose from
• Responsive graphics
• Detailed calculation reports
• Section type, dimensions
• Basic properties: Area, inertia, radius of gyration, section modulus
• Advanced properties: Shear area, torsional constant
• Principal properties: Principal angle, principal moment of inertia
- Users can share Cross-Section Properties
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.