Fill the board, Clear the board, Score points and Win. A simple puzzle game with deep strategy.
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
• Drag blocks to the board.
• Fill rows to clear them out.
• Kinda like Tetris with no gravity.
A dash of strategy goes a long way!
• In our timed games, every move matters. You get 3 minutes for each match to see how many points you can get.
• Clear multiple rows with one move and to score Combo Bonuses.
• Clear rows in back-to-back turns to score Streak Bonuses.
• Bonuses are the key to victory, but they can also gum up your board.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players get the same shapes in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, AZ, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Three minutes. Fill & Clear the board. I’m not from a mobile gaming state, unfortunately, but look out Pro Players during the twenty minutes it takes to cross Wyoming!! Practice tournaments are almost just as fun, or so you’ll tell yourself if you can’t bet on your own game. Seriously, this game is highly addicting because it takes literally minutes, is super easy and soon enough you’ll find yourself filling all your down time within the Skillz gaming platform. I’ve found most of my games last just over a minute and requires minimal concentration so if I exert a concerted amount of time playing over the three day limit practice tournaments, I’ll easily place in the double digits. Quite the accomplishment and you’ll understand if you start playing the game. Follow the in-app links for more fun. Good luck!!
Ton of bugs/glitches
This game is fun and addicting and Skillz is really quite on to something convincing a bunch of people to throw their money away on a game they only have a small chance of making money on (like casino slots!)
In any case, I’m only giving it two stars because this app still has a ton of bugs despite my efforts to re-install and update multiple times. For instance, it makes me run through a 30 second app ‘tutorial’ on how to add friends between every game. Occasionally you’ll win a game but it’ll say you aborted so you automatically lose. Lastly, on occasion, the game suddenly ‘slows’ mid-play in a way where I’m incapable of moving pieces with any sort of speed. And this is a speed game after all.
What makes this worse is that I’ve reported these bugs, screenshot-ed the errors, and while they’ve thanked me for reporting, they’ve never offered to reimburse me the money i paid to play ‘slowed’ or ‘aborted’ games... not even with ‘bonus cash’, which isn’t money i can withdraw anyways. That’s downright terrible customer and I’m moving on.
Yeah it’s legit. I think this is very first game I ever invested in. I never buy games, unless it’s consoles. I only play free until I got recommended by one of surveys as bad as their ads are, it look so much fake your thought comes up pfft this is a scam....but despite of their ads making....horrible I know but the system is legit. they actually do pay you. I deposited $10 and won like $8? And requested withdrawal, i for $18 in my account. It’s fun games. They don’t make one bored game, casino scammers, they make the games fun and challenge. You play against anyone all over the WORLD. It’s good and fun games for side hustles unless you are professional player, it’s your career. Sign up!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tether Studios, LLC
- 193.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2016 Tether Studios