Question Cube 17+
Trivia with Real Cash Prizes
Tether Studios, LLC
A fast, fun quiz game for people who like to be right.
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with cash prizes (where allowed by law).
A dash of Strategy goes a long way.
• Each game features random topics from a few classic trivia categories.
• Blitz the topic you like to get more questions and build your combo.
• Bonus the topic you Love to maximize your score.
• Ban the topic you hate to keep it out of the game.
Think fast! But not too fast!
• Answer quickly to score more points, but answer wrong and you'll get a strike!
• Collect 3 strikes and your match ends with the score you've collected.
• For each consecutive question you get right, the Combo meter increases and multiplies your points.
A living, breathing, community driven game.
• Topics and Questions are constantly being added.
• We'd love to hear from you about what you'd like to see!
Featuring the Skillz Multiplayer platform:
• Games can be played head-to-head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, AZ, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
New optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun & competitive
I truly enjoy this game. It’s one of my favorites on the Skillz platform. The competition is challenging, and that makes each win meaningful and satisfying. The only complaint that I have is more about the Skillz platform rather than this game specifically, and that is when there isn’t an immediate match when playing a cash game, sometimes your money is tied up for days with no challenger having been matched up with that game so the outcome can be decided. At times, because of the matches I play while a good portion of my money is tied up just sitting there, it becomes obvious that my opponent in a later game could have been matched up with the game I started 3 days ago. Sometimes it seems that the system is waiting for a score that would beat mine so I don’t build up a sum from winnings, which I would inevitably request to be withdrawn. I sincerely hope that this is not the case. The fact is, though, that they make more money if everyone gradually loses the money that is in their cash accounts. They already make money through the vig that they earn on every cash game.
Best trivia game online!!
I have been playing this game for about a month. I really enjoy the games. The questions are not super hard but some are challenging. You do not have to pay money to play. There are practice rounds that are FREE except for Z points, which do not have to be purchased.
Great game apps BUT....
If your into these sort of game apps and are doing it just for fun then these will be for you. As far as the currency goes where do I begin when you purchase the 10$ dollars deal you get 10 $dollars back BUT these can only be used within the skillz games app and do not count or CANT withdraw them as real cash unless converted to real cash which you have to play in tournaments (BEWARE before purchase the deals for example $10 and you get $10 bonus in tournaments you play for example a 1$ game they’ll take half of your real cash and bonus cash combined :( Also what else can I say about the player system where you’re match setups are placed. I’ve read before the other reviews and it seem they had some difficulty but from what I’ve experienced in one of these skillz game app you get set up with players who haves played and are playing saved games from those people who played and in which case they placed a VERY good score which kinda brings you down. LAST my personal advice these guys don’t respond back in the game apps. READ before making online purchase. This was my first online game review app so sorry for so long.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tether Studios, LLC
- 174.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Tether Studios