A fast, fun quiz game for people who like to be right.
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with cash prizes (where allowed by law).
A dash of Strategy goes a long way.
• Each game features random topics from a few classic trivia categories.
• Blitz the topic you like to get more questions and build your combo.
• Bonus the topic you Love to maximize your score.
• Ban the topic you hate to keep it out of the game.
Think fast! But not too fast!
• Answer quickly to score more points, but answer wrong and you'll get a strike!
• Collect 3 strikes and your match ends with the score you've collected.
• For each consecutive question you get right, the Combo meter increases and multiplies your points.
A living, breathing, community driven game.
• Topics and Questions are constantly being added.
• We'd love to hear from you about what you'd like to see!
Featuring the Skillz Multiplayer platform:
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game apps BUT....
If your into these sort of game apps and are doing it just for fun then these will be for you. As far as the currency goes where do I begin when you purchase the 10$ dollars deal you get 10 $dollars back BUT these can only be used within the skillz games app and do not count or CANT withdraw them as real cash unless converted to real cash which you have to play in tournaments (BEWARE before purchase the deals for example $10 and you get $10 bonus in tournaments you play for example a 1$ game they’ll take half of your real cash and bonus cash combined :( Also what else can I say about the player system where you’re match setups are placed. I’ve read before the other reviews and it seem they had some difficulty but from what I’ve experienced in one of these skillz game app you get set up with players who haves played and are playing saved games from those people who played and in which case they placed a VERY good score which kinda brings you down. LAST my personal advice these guys don’t respond back in the game apps. READ before making online purchase. This was my first online game review app so sorry for so long.
The app is a lot of fun! Questions are pretty good, however slightly outdated. Yes you can play for money, as I do, but there is an option to play with tickets and they give you 5 free tickets every 2 hours. I play several Skillz games, and if the app occasionally closes mid match, it’s VERY easy to contact them and report the incident and they refund you immediately, whether it’s money or tickets. Definitely recommended!
Love playing. Great gameplay, highly recommended for those looking for a challenge.
Only issue I run into on occasion is the matching algorithm. I can’t always get matched in time for the prizes on the leaderboard or within the 7 day window before my game is canceled, and I play all wagers. Skillz needs to work on that one in a more timely manner.
Other than that, I do recommend this app.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 175.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.