Freecell Solitaire (just like the Windows classic) built for your phone or tablet. Train your brain with this thoughtful card game.
Play for fun or play in competitions for real cash prizes (where available).
• Start with a mixed-up deck of cards and see if you can sort it by moving 1 card at a time.
• Super smooth animations and fluid touch controls offer the best experience around.
• Play for free as long as you want without constantly sitting through ads.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
New optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I think it's good
I'm praying that the other players are actually people and not computers, and if they are real people, then this app is great! Easy to use and multiple levels of betting. I lost money so far, but maybe my luck will turn around someday. Good luck! (Unless you're playing against me.)
However, watch the addiction. I’ve lost over $100 so far.
Developer Response ,
You are definitely playing against real people, not computers! Best of luck, keep on winning, and thanks for posting a review :)
There are much better FreeCell games out there, only way this could be better is being able to play head to head - however the execution is Terrible! The app is also filled with cheaters - the matches are only 5 minutes to see who can finish first - or get farthest in the 5 minutes - however you are able to pause the game! Don’t ever put in real money as people will take a screenshot with another phone, pause the game and study the board and plan their move - then unpause and finish. This defeats the purpose of having a timed match against someone else. It’s amazing how many people can’t finish a single 5 minute game without pausing, so glad I don’t have that many emergencies on a daily basis... 🙄. Anyway, If you like to cheat at games then this is the one for you - but if you’re looking for fun and fair competition- this isn’t the right app!
You’ll lose more money than you will win
Skillz tournament games is operated this way: you have to win 3 games out of 5 games to come out even. If you think you’ll actually win more than you’ll lose then you’re dreaming. When they say they’ll match you with people with the same skill level as you, the translation is: we’ll make sure you’re losing as much as you’re winning so actually don’t get to withdraw any money getting deposited by addicted players! If you become too good, you’ll be stuck with no opponents and therefore won’t even make it to the leaderboard!
Yes the games are addicting, so you’ll probably deposit money. But beware that you’ll actually never be able to withdraw more than what you have deposited. If you do withdraw way more than deposited from winning, they will accuse you of cheating and you actually won’t see any of that winning money.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you feel that way, but that isn't how the Skillz multiplayer platform works. All of the head-to-head games have this same ratio: Bet 6 to win +4. The remaining 2 gets split by the payment providers, the tournament provider (Skillz) and the developer (Tether). This charge is used in lieu of using Ads or In-App purchases for monetization. We're very sorry if you feel these values are of whack, but all means do not play the cash games. We will definitely pass on your feedback to Skillz.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tether Studios, LLC
- 300.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2016 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.