TEXAS SOLITAIRE CUBE is the poker-themed solitaire game you never knew you needed.
Deal your own cards to draw the perfect Hold'em hands. This heads-up game of skill is the perfect way to practice your Texas hold'em odds or just pass the time.
Play against real people for free then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Deal cards into one of 4 hands.
• Combine 2 hole cards with 5 shared cards, just like Texas Hold'Em.
• Score points based on the poker hands you create.
• Play through 1 full deck of cards, a perfect challenge for aspiring card counters.
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• Both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical and virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
New optimizations and more rewarding rewards!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A small (perhaps actually big) issue
I like these games; being able to win money, though you wager money. BUT... I ran into this issue where my game crashed during a game. I lost 60z (I’m thankful it wasn’t actual money) because of that crash!
I request a method to detect crashes and either refund currency, or request replays of matches where the crash occurred during. At least then, we won’t feel cheated out of our currency when there’s a glitch such as a crash!
Very Clever Concept
In these games, you are dealt the exact same order of cards as the other player, so you are gambling against the other player, and not luck of the cards. You have to be extremely skillful to win money, but I like the fact you can’t lose because of bad luck.
It is concerning that when a person wins a few times in a row and earns a large stack of chips that they start losing and cannot win, that person has to keep purchasing coins. Also during tnphese. Times all of a sudden he can’t find an immediate opponent. At this point the person should just play against the computer. I personally have spent several thousand dollars on your apps in the last 3months. I love the games, but due to the high costs and no rewards I will have to delete these 4apps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 275.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.