Stay on track with Cue It!
Create lists of timers, called “Cues”, to stay on track for each step in a routine of yours. When one timer on your list ends, the next timer starts.
For when you need to track time on something split into smaller parts, Cue It makes sure you don't miss a beat.
- Stay in shape: Create Cues for your fitness routines, with timers for each exercise and break
- Get productive: Create a Cue with a Pomodoro Timer loop (25 minutes of work, followed by a 5 minute break)
- Find relaxation: Create a Cue for meditation breathing techniques to relax or help with sleep, such as 4-7-8 Breathing
When you start a Cue, two countdown timers will be displayed - one for your current individual timer, and another for how much time is left in total. If you aren't able to keep constant focus on your device, you can also enable features such as Sound Effects, Vibrations, or Text-to-Speech Narration whenever a new timer starts.
Cues can be created for all kinds of purposes, including:
- Fitness/Workout Routines (Interval Timers)
- Productivity (Pomodoro Timers)
- Meditation/Breathing Techniques
- Basic Food Preparation
- Presentation Practice
Need to multitask with Cue In the background? While a Cue is active, you can also toggle the Notification Bell to enable/disable notifications for when a new timer starts, if you are away from Cue It.
If you want to stick to a schedule, you can also set timed reminders to perform a Cue at a later time - either for a specific time and date, or repeating reminders on specific weekdays at a particular time.
Update 1.5.1 fixes a minor issue with the "Circle Outline (Descending)" animation
Update 1.5 adds several quality of life enhancements and new features:
Quality of Life features:
* Timers can now be multiple hours long
* Cues can now be looped 100 times (previously limited to 10)
* Your device stays awake while Cues are active
* Cue It can now resume your progress later if the app crashes/resets/etc.
* While using larger Cues, several features now have better optimized performance
* Several menus are updated to better support Large Accessibility Fonts
* New Progress Animation option: "Routine Timer"
* Adds 6 new App Icons
* Light/Dark Mode Appearance can now be selected in Settings
* The timer screen (and all animations) have slightly updated designs
* Numerous other refinements and design tweaks are added across the app
Ratings and Reviews
Great replacement for 30/30
Props to the creator, superior app, THANK YOU!! I spent many hours yesterday searching for a 30/30 replacement and this was suggested on Reddit. I have to batch/block to accomplish anything, but I wfh and my start hours vary, so blocking on a set schedule doesn't work for me. I've floundered since we lost 30/30. Its appears to do everything that 30/30 did, with a few extras. I feel ready for 2024. Well worth the money, PLEASE don't ever remove the app. 🙏
If it could be shared across devices, it would be perfect! (I don't think 30/30 was, and it might not be feasible, but I'm shooting for the moon here. 😁)
Still waiting for this; it is essential for longer steps. One feature, that I would like to have, is the option to add a 3 or 5 second countdown for the end of each step. This would provide an aural cue that the step is about to change.
Thanks to the developer for increasing the number of possible loops! This is a nicely designed app, with good features. There are options for the number of steps, settings (sounds, colors, animations, etc) for each step, and more. There is an explanation for each feature. However, toggling the bell icon seems to make no difference with the sounds.
Developer Response ,
EDIT: Update 1.5 now increases the loop limit to 100! (Also, the Bell icon is used for toggling notifications; sounds are toggled with the Speaker icon.)
Hi, and thanks for the review!
Raising the limit from 10 to something higher is an easy fix in a future update. I’ll look into your feedback about timer noises at the end.
An Excellent App — Would Love A Watch App
This app is everything I’m looking for in a routine/interval timer app. & its alarm/cue start reminder feature is truly one of a kind (I’ve looked for it in other interval timer apps & could not find one).
For now, I’m going to stick with a different interval timer app, solely because it has a fully functioning Watch app. I’m really trying to practice digital minimalism, so I need something that works without my phone.
That said, my preferences are not a fault of the app, hence the 5-star rating. Kudos to the developer, great work!
Developer Response ,
Hi, and thanks for the great review!
I’ve had others also express interest in an Apple Watch companion app, and I’m strongly looking into it. I might be able to add this for a future update, hopefully one that would be sooner than later.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Justin Hopkins
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2023 Justin Hopkins
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.