The Culligan Connect™ app allows you to easily interact, control, and monitor your Culligan® home water softener or drinking water system from anywhere.
Please Note: Requires a Culligan Connect™ water softener or drinking water system
Whether you are home or away, the Culligan Connect™ app gives you the freedom and ease of viewing or controlling your system remotely. Receive push notifications to alert you if any unexpected water flow is detected, and a friendly reminder to contact your Culligan Man when low on salt. Staying connected gives you peace of mind knowing you are in control of your home’s water.
- Receive push notifications or text messages alerting you to any unexpected water flow
- Monitor and track your daily and weekly water usage
- Receive system errors and low salt alerts
- Bypass your softener from your phone for those times you don’t need to use softened water
- Live system monitoring allows you to watch your system's activity and see how many gallons of water have been treated today
- Effortlessly connect with your local Culligan® dealer for additional help from the experts
- Easily access online manuals for additional product information
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the idea of the app, but I have had issues from day one with the app always losing connection to the unit throughout the day. It seems like every few minutes my notification goes off saying “ connection lost”. Then a few minutes later, “ connection re-established “. This goes on all day every 15-30 minutes.
Good, but could be better
I have a HE softener with Aqua Sensor. No “health” tracking (I think this is for RO systems only).
As others have noted, it does not track salt automatically. This is a fine limitation for me.
I have not had any issues with connection. The SMS alerts for “away monitor” and “connection lost” work quickly and as advertised.
Track water usage
Vacation mode alerts (when manually set)
Manual salt levels
Lack of any other information
Lack of frequent support. Last update was 1 year ago?
1. Ability to see “monthly” and “yearly” water usage. Currently, you can only see “current flow”, “daily”, and “weekly”.
2. Ability to check remaining softened water capacity
3. Ability to check “next regenerate”
Culligan Water very informative
Culligan knocked it out of the park with this app! I can track my water use and change my habits and have an impact on the environment with the water usage portion. I can even bypass the system if I need to water my garden, saving time and money not using soft water on my plants. It also reminds me to pick up salt. Culligan makes it so easy!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Culligan International Company
- 45.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Culligan International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.