The #1 app for parents who want to fuel their kid’s curiosity, boost academics & build lifelong learning skills… All with the help of Curious George.
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING:
***** “As an early childhood educator, reading specialist & mom, I’ve found Curious World to be the best app out there for young children & worth every penny!”
***** “My daughter loves this app because of the fun kid's games & craft videos! I love this app because I trust that what she’s doing is safe, fun & educational!”
EXPLORE A WORLD OF CURIOSITY-BUILDING FUN!
Our ever-expanding world of kindergarten learning games, books & kids videos was developed by learning experts to help kids aged 2-7 develop the skills they need for life & we don’t just mean math & literacy…
• Curiosity & problem solving brought to life by characters like Curious George games & books, Arthur & StoryBots
• Social & emotional skills + mindfulness with wonderfully illustrated cartoons
• Craft activities & creative expression with step-by-step tutorials from kids their own age
• New words & languages learned through kids stories & songs
• Mind expanding toddler activities like kids coding, sign language & sight word games
WHY LEARN WITH CURIOUS WORLD?
• Hours of entertainment with hundreds of preschool games, books & videos
• Expertly selected content designed to deliver playful pre k learning experiences & inspire a passion for discovery
• Boost academic knowledge & essential life skills - preparing them for the future
• Updated weekly - always new things to discover
• 100% safe & worry-free - no ads, no external links, no weird videos
• Content is curated based on age so the app grows with them. You can also add up to 4 children
• In the parents dashboard, you have guidance & insight into what they’re learning - see what ignites their curiosity & be a part of their learning adventure
• We encourage offscreen time & creative play
• Access your favorite Curious World kindergarten games & books offline
WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING:
***** “The books are great: Full-color, engaging, actual print books presented in digital format. Kids can read by themselves or be read to & can choose to have the text highlighted as it's being read.” - Common Sense Media
***** “Curious World is full of different types of activities to entertain & educate children. From videos to suggested craft activities, it's a great source of inspiration & learning for children.” - Educational App Store
• Kidscreen Best Learning Apps & Best Game App (Smartphone)
• Teachers’ Choice Awards for the Family, National Parenting Product Awards
• Cynopsis Kids Imagination Awards – Tablet-Based App
CURIOUS WORLD ALLOWS KIDS TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN LEARNING PATH ACROSS 8 KEY LIFE SKILLS:
• Science games & videos
• Math games for kids
• Language & literacy
• Executive function, memory games for kids & problem solving
• Creative expression including arts, crafts, kids music games & dance
• Social & emotional development
• Family & community & safety
• Kids health & wellbeing
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
We are committed to delivering the best experience for our users.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
YOUR CURIOUS WORLD SUBSCRIPTION
Curious World is free to download & allows users to create a child profile to access select content & features curated for your child’s age.
When you sign up for the Curious World subscription, you'll be charged directly on your iTunes account. The subscription will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Subscriptions may be managed & auto-renewal may be turned off in the Apple Account Settings.
Only $7.99 per month or $64.99 per year.
Requires iOS 8+
Enjoy brand new fun and festive games and videos exclusive to Curious World this season. For the whole of December you will discover games like Spellanta and engaging videos such as Mr Monkey, Monkey Mechanic Christmas. Look out for the presents in the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works
This App would be awesome but seems to have issues. Even though I got the subscription the content remained locked for most of the day, even though it said my subscription was active. At some random point it finally opened up, what changed I’ll never know. Now for 2 days it opens and works, but there is no sound. It’s not my tablet because we can hear every other App and sound, but this one is just silent no matter what I try. And the sound REALLY matters for almost everything, especially since my 3 year old doesn’t read yet. No sound makes it basically unplayable. Like I said, the content would be awesome and when it did work for a brief amount of time he loved it. But I’m frustrated at the wasted hours I’ve spent trying to get this thing to work correctly. PS...the iPad is brand new and in perfect working order. Hope someone can help!!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks so much for getting in touch with us about this! Our development team are investigating the problem and we should have a fix very soon for you. If you could please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your account email, we'll be able to make sure you receive all the subscription time you've paid for.
Good content but not stable
Great content, but the app itself is unstable. Crashes often. Suddenly just shuts down and constantly have to login the credentials all over again. More time wasted on crashing and restarting than actually playing the app!3 year olds have no patience for such waiting, so this Mama’s done.
Works great until you buy the full version
We loved the trial so I went ahead a bought the full year. Once I bought it the app never worked, it wouldn’t let us log in to the app. They had horrible customer service. Nobody could help us get our app open. Sad part is my kiddo really loved it. I believe I paid like over $60 for this and we couldn’t use it. And then they want you to ask apple for a refund. And apple redirects you to the curious world customer service. Never got to enjoy this app and I never received a refund either. Very disappointed.
Developer Response ,
I'm so sorry to hear you had difficulties accessing content in the app!
Unfortunately, it is true that all app developers are unable to process refunds when payment is taken through your Apple account - this has to be handled by Apple directly. However, I would love to make sure your child is able to continue enjoying our content. Could you please send the email address you use for your Curious World account to email@example.com so I can look into what happened and restore access? Thanks!
- Kidsy Ltd
- 483 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Kidsy Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $9.99
- 1 Year Subscription $79.99
- Annual Membership $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.