Just import a long video any! length, choose a layout, stencil or mask, add a stickers, text or music, and let CutStory cut it up and save in your smartphone's Camera Roll as fragments of 15 seconds or any other length, in chronological order.
- Post old videos - add videos filmed prior to the last 24 hours, and CutStory will export them so you can post them on your Instagram Stories page right now;
- Choose a template or stencil for video or photo collage;
- Add a text or stickers;
- Divide long videos into separate clips of any length;
- Clips are exported in chronological order so you know what order to post them in;
- Video are exported without compression;
- All video formats are supported;
- You can add more than one soundtrack to your video;
CutStory Pro Subscription :
- With an CutStory Pro subscription, you have access to all paid features. Watermark will be removed automatically.
Follow our Instagram for lifehacks @CutStoryApp
- bug fixes and improvements
- new edit functions for text (undo/redo)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
💯 But I have 2 Feature Requests:
1- ADD THE OPTION TO ⭐️ MUSIC TRACKS. It takes so much time to load n listen through all of them. As a content creator I already know which ones I wanna come back and use on other vids in the future- just make it easier for us to know which is which.
2- 🎦 ROUNDED RECTANGLE THUMBS R BETTER THAN 🔵 CIRCULAR THUMBS (DIFFICULT TO SEE THE DIFF BTW 1 CLIP VS ANOTHER)! For ex: I just shot a stopmotion intro using CutStory but I dared try and move some clips around n suddenly I COULD NOT tell one thumb from another bc what I had changed was in the edges of the frame. N circular thumbs ONLY show me what’s happening in the middle. (Can you make it so when we tap/ drag on the circle thumb, the animation quickly transforms to rounded rectangle so we can preview the full content in the shot just to make sure)?
3) Why is the WATERMARK FEATURE only accessible to turn on or off AFTER you have started a current export?? I had to export a vid then turn off/on the setting, and re-export.
Developer Response ,
Thank you vary much for your review. It's a very important to us have a feedback from users.
1 - We can do Favorites only for Local Media library, hope it is OK for you.
2 - We will think about rectangle thumbs. But you can easy recognize tapped one by ✔️ symbol inside the circle.
3 - In a top left corner of main screen 💲-icon. It's all in-app purchase
The app has worked pretty freaking well, until I tried to add texts boxes which are almost impossible to reshape or move. It’s frustrating because the video will start play as I’m trying to relocate or resize text.
Update: after posting this everything is working perfectly now. I use it to create subtitles on videos and it’s perfect for that and cutting videos to the size you want. Haven’t used it for music or any of the layouts but everything I need has been available this far.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much to update your review. We are always try to help our valued users.
The app does a good job of cutting 15 seconds segments for Instagram or what not. Where it fails, is that sometimes if you add music underneath its time matches with the video but often times, it doesn’t. You can scroll and set a starting point for the music so it is on Tempo. I’m a drummer and often record myself with my phone playing and then add the recorded music track underneath it. However, I’d say only 30 percent of the time the Music actually matches up with the video once it is rendered. You can make it sync up in the app but then it has to cut up the videos and deliver them back to your phone. When that happens, the music is usually off. If you just need to cut up long videos into segments, I haven’t had any problems with that.
Developer Response ,
We fixed this bug.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LLC Sport Star Management
- 261.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © high!glossy digital media solution
- In-App Purchases
- Remove CutStory watermark $3.99
- Music editor feature $2.99
- Pro subscription - Month $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.