Download the Cuyahoga County Public Library mobile app and take the library with you anywhere you go.
This app gives our cardholders access to more free content and events than you can shake a stick at. If you don’t already have a Cuyahoga County Library card, don’t sweat it. Just download the CCPL mobile app and you can sign up for one online.
These are some of the cool things you can do with our app:
• Search our catalog for books, magazines, movies, music and more.
• Read book summaries and reviews.
• Check out our librarians’ latest reading recommendations.
• Use the My Account feature to see what you have checked out and on hold, renew items and pay fines.
• Download eBooks, audiobooks and magazines.
• Read or listen to OverDrive eBooks within the app.
• Stream movies, music and comic books.
• Access our Digital Collection of eBooks, audiobooks, movies, music, magazine and more with quick links to free apps available from OverDrive, Hoopla, Freegal, and Zinio.
• Use the Checkout feature to scan an item’s barcode and check it out to your library account.
• Use the Scan an ISBN feature on any book, anywhere to see if it’s available to borrow from our collection.
• Get directions to the nearest Cuyahoga Public Library branch.
• Find and register for Cuyahoga Library events, classes and workshops. You can filter events by location, age and event type.
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Check out the News section for updates and announcements about our services and events.
CCPL is now 24/7/365 anywhere. One app. Endless discovery.
General bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Not working for renewing materials
I love our local library and the amazing material and programs that has available for the community, but this rating is for the app- not good.
I renewed some materials through the app and it went through I saw it. But then I received an email that my fees were accumulating because I didn’t renew them when I was for sure I did. So do not use the app for that- now I need to pay over 20 dollars for that mistake.
Some of these Reviews Needs Updated!
Just downloaded This week, and my iPhone is up to date IOS whatever, and this app runs prefectly, I only use the application for searches of titles of books, saves me time typing and searching through the search engine of Google to find complex online website. This app is awesome! Who knew a local library would have an app that works, especially with limited downloads and reviews! Any way the books that were available on ‘Check Shelf’ were available when available and due when they said they were due. Awesome little time efficient app! :)
Trying for 2 days to get into my account on my iPad. First I couldn’t get past buffering to even open page. Then when I finally got website opened I couldn’t get past buffering to access My Account. EVENTUALLY after many tries I could actually get a result which told me I was “unauthorized” and needed a valid library card # and PIN. Put the correct numbers in and got the “unauthorized” notice again. Haven’t changed either number in decades and suddenly I’m not able to access my account. Tapped on ?App Support and for some unknown reason my full account popped up on the screen. Need to get it together guys/ladies.
- Cuyahoga County Public Library
- 17.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Communico LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.