Simple, Intuitive IOS Mobile App
Now, bring your business line with you, wherever you work. Our new Mobile App extends the simplicity of Cytracom’s VoIP platform to your IOS device.
The Mobile App is tightly integrated with your Cytracom VoIP service. Simply log in to the app with your Cytracom DID or account credentials and the app is pre-configured and ready to use. Even for new customers, the intuitive experience requires little-to-no training to get started. This means fast and easy deployment for MSPs and their customers.
Intuitive Call Experience
The Mobile App interface delivers a familiar and friendly call experience, in-line with both Cytracom VoIP functionality and the native iPhone. This includes:
- Advanced Call Controls: effortlessly add, merge, transfer or split calls.
- Presence Indicators: track who in your office is available or busy.
- Visual Voicemail: listen to or read in-app voicemail transcriptions.
- Contact List: filter by office extensions or device contacts.
- Incoming Call Identification: quickly identify calls from your business persona.
User-based Control & Flexibility
Going a step further, the Cytracom Mobile App offers deep control and flexibility at the user level—allowing customers to determine how and when they receive calls. Within the Cytracom portal, customers can dictate complex call routing scenarios and device timeframes based on extension.
- User-defined call management: ring devices sequentially or simultaneously. It’s your choice.
- Business hours: set time frames per extension, per device. After 5pm? Call my mobile…or don’t.
Free for Cytracom Customers
The best thing about the Cytracom Mobile App? It’s available for free for all Cytracom VoIP customers.
iOS Release Notes
We've been hard at work continuing to enhance our new Shared Inboxes product, among other improvements and fixes.
- Clicking on an incoming notification about a Shared Inbox message will now take you directly to that message.
- When creating a new message and selecting an identity from which to send it, you'll see the name and number for available choices in Shared Inboxes.
Ratings and Reviews
Really like the app but you guys have to get on this ASAP. The update notification comes up on every call and it’s frustrating to have to click cancel every time. Certain times a call doesn’t fully come in because of this and drops. I’m not in the business to have any calls dropped
This is the worst app I have ever used. You cannot text while making a phone cal. If a second call comes in your original called drops, the speakerphone option is extremely clunky as you cannot activate this until the call connects and then it asks you if you want speaker phone or AirPlay which means you lose the first 30 seconds of the conversation. Even when the call connects to the speakerphone it vacillates between speaker and the actual phone it never stays on one option. This app does not work with Siri so everything has to be done by hand which is a major flaw. ByIt takes hours for texts to populate on the phone even though I have my notifications set the push I have to log into the server to see what’s going on which is a major problem. And lastly there is no ringer with any of this. The phone doesn’t ring nothing alerts me when a text comes in it’s a major flaw and I’m not the only one that has this problem if you go on Cytracom is in ternal I hope site you’ll see the room many people experience this problem.
Texting Subpar, everything is good
Receiving texts has constant glitches. Most times, texts do not show up until I open the app and refresh. Notifications for texts don’t work and I have check to make sure I have them on. Notifications on Apple Watch doesn’t work well either. I used to use RingCentral and loved the app and it always worked well. Never missed a call or text. I can’t say the same for Cytracom. I wish our company stayed with RingCentral instead. This app is how almost half our staff communicate. Other than that, phone calls mostly come through and sound is good. There is no way to add Cytracom specific contacts to keep business separate from personal. I guess they didn’t think that through well enough.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cytracom LLC
- 57 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Cytracom LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.