dailygammon.com on the go
- Play all your DailyGammon matches.
- optimized TopPage
- GameLounge, an overView of all Tournaments you can play
- many board color themes
A free DailyGammon account is required. Sign up at dailygammon.com.
- Faster load times: We have made significant enhancements to the load time of DailyGammon's top page. You should notice a significant improvement in the speed at which the page loads.
- Refresh Button on TopPage: Once you've pressed the refresh button on the top page, the app will now automatically request the newest information every 60 seconds. Simply keep the app open, and you'll always receive the newest changes.
- Notifications and badge count when the app goes into the background: you will receive standard iOS notifications whenever an opponent makes a move in one of your matches.
- New board schemes: We have added four new board schemes – Steampunk, Sea, Traditional and Spring – as well as an improved metal board. These new designs add some variety and excitement to your gameplay experience.
- New "lists" button: We have added a new "lists" button in the top menu, which provides easy access to a variety of lists that can help you keep track of your matches and tournaments. Here's what's included:
-- Active matches: Lists all of your active matches, with the option to see the current tournament bracket and review the match.
-- Active tournaments: Lists all of your active tournaments, even ones where there is no active match, with the option to see the tournament bracket and your active match.
-- Finished matches: Lists all of your finished matches, including a review and the ability to export to a file for analysis.
-- Tournament wins: Shows all tournaments you have ever won, including the date and time of your victory. The tournament bracket is a new UI that graphically shows the progress of a tournament. It offers the option to scroll to your most recent match ("find me").
- A new review feature shows the list of all moves of a match. Click on a move to see the respective position and replay your game forward or backward.
- Bug fixes
- Info that the new "Double Repeat" feature is not yet supported.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Must have if you play at DG and have iOS devices...
I’ve played at DailyGammon site for many years and have always enjoyed the matches, players and community. But I have lost hundreds of matches due to timeouts while away for vacations and family matters as I couldn’t keep up with my matches on my devices. Now, at last, there is an excellent implementation of the DG experience on my iPad!
It is well thought out, the turn based game play is smooth and has nearly all the features of DG website play. The developer has been very responsive to any issues no matter how small. Now I no longer lose so many matches when I am away from home :)
Just one quibble, the Dev needs to acknowledge DG site author in his app credits !
Absolutely, the Best App for my iPhone
Now, playing DG is never dull or boring. I am loving all the options available to sort my games; for example, to be able to play all my “zippy” games, then all my timed tournaments in any order, based on however I decide to sort, such as least amount of Grace Time remaining. Love this APP, and recommend it to all.
Great but needs notifications
Enjoying the app so far, but it would be for the best to have the app send a notification when an a opponent has made a move so I can start my move without having to check the app constantly.
Der Entwickler, Peter Schneider, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Peter Schneider
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- © Peter Schneider