This is the official mobile app of the Dallas Cowboys. Make your iPhone or iPod Touch a unique part of your game-day experience for Cowboys games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch live and video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Cowboys anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Cowboys, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Live and video-on-demand clips of the Cowboys' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Cowboys' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @dallascowboys on Twitter for updates or visit www.dallascowboys.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
If you are a Dallas Cowboys fan this application is for you. Whether it is the latest news regarding the team, media videos, gallery images of events and stadiums, team information such as roster, statistics, schedule and game day breakdown, radio coverage, Fantasy, social media feeds of players or AT&T stadium information this app has something for you. The design works well in providing a simple yet comprehensive framework to navigate to a section you are interested in or being able to modify settings such as team push notifications whether it be for breaking news or game scores. The Dallas Cowboys application serves as a great companion to those who are invested or even just casually interested in "America's Team".
Roster and Schedule info during Season only. Limited news-always find out faster on other more reliable and up to date sources. Also don’t post stories or podcasts on weekends which is when everything happens in NFL. Podcasts are lackluster except may be The Break and Draft Show with David Helman (their only knowledgeable staff member since departure of Bryan Broaddus) Broaddus was only one that made Talking Cowboys worth listening to with his vast knowledge. Nick Eatman is OK but Spagnola, who is always closed-minded and opinionated on show and articles, should have been the one fired to save the integrity of the show. I suggest 105.3 The Fan instead, now featuring Broaddus. Hanging with the Boys often makes me wonder why it exists. They never know, or want to know, anything about biggest part of the Spring, THE DRAFT, and rarely know what’s going on with the Cowboys. Nate needs to find different job. Not good radio voice-always sounds like he doesn’t give a $#*! They’d rather talk about fishing and GOT and concerts they went to, or what they did over the weekend. All in all, it’s hard to believe they’re even in the same building as the Cowboys.
Love the app, and the ability to listen to the game if you are within the Cowboys broadcast area. However, since the 2019 season started, while I'm listening to the game, it will shut off after a couple minutes if I don't have the app open on the screen. It didn't do this last year. I have an iPhone X. Please correct this!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd.
- 155.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 YinzCam Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.