Dalux Field is supervision, quality assurance, safety inspection and snagging from land development to delivery. Supervision and project notes are documented with photos, red-lining, own standard texts and list values and located on drawings with GPS and user input. You will automatically receive an e-mail when the task status changes. Dalux Field is your tool to assess the construction situation.
Get an overview of pending issues, progress and status per floor, construction or inspection area. The managed user permissions and rights removes any doubt about who is currently liable for each existing note or deficiency. Share tasks with your substitutes and collaborate. Also in case of illness or vacation. Also use Dalux Field for 1 and 5 year reviews.
Mobile quality assurance during construction.
- Supervision notes, snagging, site safety and receive checks.
- Works offline - such as in a basement.
- Ease of use saves time! Create checklists and reports in a simple and straightforward manner.
- Unlimited number of users per project.
- Elegant reports with your own logo.
- Statistics and project overview on PC with many search options.
- Used on large construction projects.
- Used for renovation projects and building registration.
- Full history assures nothing is deleted. Not even by accident.
- Full support for iPad/iPhone and other mobile devices.
- BIM, CAD, scanned drawings. Revit, IFC, DWG, JPG etc.
- All discipline models are assembled from e.g. Revit.
- Measuring: support for round objects and improved user interface
- Updating drawings and project setup on large projects is faster
- Measurements are shown when adding annotations to a drawing
- Improved user interface when selecting tasks etc. from drawings
- Add 360° photos
- Add photo albums
- Improved search
- Support for ISO 19650 with Shared files and Published files
- List of all files and folders you have downloaded for offline
- Planned checklists
- New field: Weather
- Create a new check or task on an inspection point
- New fields: Person, company, date og time, list (multiple choice) and BIM element
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why an account
It makes no sense that you need an account just to build a home
What the heck
Ok, could be a great app except there is no revit plugin available. How am I supposed to view my model if I can export it from revit? Seems like a lame duck.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.