Get the official DanceBUG app for iPhone!
Watch, enjoy, share – anytime, anywhere! DanceBUG is a private access app that allows you to securely view your dance competition and recital videos and photos from anywhere in the world.
Get live updates and information at your dance competition event. View maps, see schedules, and get notifications of your upcoming routines, all within the best media app in the dance industry.
Use DanceBUG to:
View dance photos and videos you’ve purchased at partnered dance competitions
- Share photos directly to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Watch dance videos provided by your DanceBUG affiliated dance studio
- Add new video and photo orders to your personal account
- Live Stream available dance competitions so you’ll never miss a moment
- View Event Map Information
- Find Local Vendors
- Track Dancer Routines with Notifications
- View Live Schedules with On-Stage and "Coming Up Next" updates
- View Full Schedules of all the routines at the event.
- Competitions can manage their event data, send notifications to users and update schedules and breaks.
- Competitions can view all of their DanceBUG media for all events through their app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App stopped working today and I tried everything to make it work. I shut my phone off twice, kept clearing the page and restarting the app, and even deleted it all together. All it did was it kept saying error or that I needed to check my connectivity. The website wasn’t working either. My luck being it probably couldn’t work in my favor for the whole week of nationals. It worked perfectly yesterday though.
I LOVE DanceBUG but the only thing is, sometimes your competition doesn’t use DanceBUG so you have to buy a $15 program to see the schedule ect. Another con is, if your competition is running late or early DanceBUG’s schedule won’t catch up.
DanceBUG shows you where you are, food places around you, coffee shops, hotels, your routines, the full schedule, and routines that are on stage and routines that are about to go on stage.
Daughter and I tried to watch her former teammates dance at a Starpower competition. App kept crashing, multiple times we deleted and downloaded again. Finally got notifications to start but the times were off because we’re on the east coast and they’re on the west and the times all came across locally. I was never able to get a link for a livestream either. Literally the worst app ever.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.