Featuring activities and resources for anyone teaching, learning or otherwise enjoying the art of dance, Dance Maker is made available for free by Dance Education Laboratory at the 92Y Harkness Dance Center.
- Create thematic "Movement Sentences" using Laban Movement Analysis from DEL's teacher-certified approach. Use for lesson planning, live workshops or fun at home.
- Support your creative process with quick & easy suggestions from a broad community of choreographers and teachers. Tips on everything from using props to inspiring 8th graders.
- Get connected to DEL's community through a wealth of institutional resources and journals, sample materials and dance education documentaries.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tool for exploring dance choreography
Dance class, recess, or a fun activity in the classroom. Amazing for dancers and non dancers alike.
So I wanna say I like it but I can't. It does not help you make a "Dance" it just gives you random dance moves to do :(
- YOUNG MEN & YOUNG WOMENS HEBREW ASSOCIATION
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 92nd Street Young Men's and Young Women's Hebrew Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.