Now 80% off for a limited time!
Dark Mist is a card game that combines elements of the roguelike deckbuilding genre. with monsters that appear in waves. defeat monsters, level up during mid-battle to keep yourself going.
About this game:
● Your health is equal to the number of cards in your deck. Every time you take 1 damage, the enemy takes 1 card. When you lose all your cards, the game ends.
● Monsters are swarming in! Defeat them line by line. You need to carefully determine the order of killing monsters, which will have an important impact on your later actions. A reasonable killing order will make your later battles more efficient, otherwise you may die suddenly.
● Gain experience points and level up as you defeat monsters. Adding new cards to your deck to press forward.
● Four characters. Each character has a different way of fighting.
● More than 300+ cards are available, with over 70+ props, 30+ events, 80+ different kinds of monsters and 15 bosses.
● Three game modes: standard mode, custom mode and daily challenge mode.
New character: Vampire
This patch brings a 6th character, Like the other characters, the Vampire comes with her own set of cards and props!
65 New Cards.
17 New Props.
Added 2 achievements.
Ratings and Reviews
A hidden treasure with a few minor bugs
This is maybe one of the best roguelike deckbuilding I’ve run into because it does a few things to bring a spin to the formula.
The main draw is having your discard and draw piles double as your health. Every time an enemy hits you he steals some of the cards underneath their card. This means you have to balance prioritizing harder hitting enemies, ranged enemies, and who has the most of your cards/life.
The base character is straight forward to start but every other unlockable character adds quite a twist to the formula. The Bugmaster in particular was a favorite of mine as most of their cards work as buffs and debuffs when held by the enemies. So one in particular makes your attacks hit all enemies of one enemy has the card in their hands.
It’s a great game I keep coming back to and has no microtransactions or gimmicks. You buy once you play all you want. There have been one or two minor bugs such as a card that gets stuck in the hand area until the end of the floor but nothing that’s ever been truly game breaking.
Don’t miss this game. It’s worth way more than
The countless free-to-play trash with endless grinds and energy meters.
Solid entry in the card/roguelike genre, and so far I’m preferring it to their last game, Blood Card. Interesting decisions to make, and a good challenge for survival. One big wish, though, for an update, are more icons on the cards. It’s been a pain, especially when first trying to learn the game (but a pain regardless), not to be able to see what cards do, even broadly (e.g., 2 damage), without selecting and reading the card. The sword is already in the top right... just put the attack damage number there, like the enemies have in the lower left.
Very fun game
I’m a big fan of card roguelikes and this one definitely stands out. It’s gameplay is unique of cards entering and leaving your life/discard piles and going into the monster “hand,” it adds a lot of interesting strategy and it moves quickly enough I don’t find myself waiting for cards to play out. Apart from having a repeated issue with the stargaze card freezing gameplay, I haven’t noticed any major bugs and have cleared up to difficulty 4 (once with each class). I definitely recommend it and for $0.99 it’s a steal!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pixel Cattle Games
- 297.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Pixel Cattle Games
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.