Dart Scores is the ultimate tool while playing darts for everyone from beginning enthusiasts to experienced professionals.
Dart Scores offers an impressive set of features in several areas: Player management, Darts scoreboard, Tournament planning and Training.
- Add players and/or remove any amount of players, completely free of charge
- Keep track of useful information like games player, games won, turns played and average score
- Set up games with different sets, game types and players of your choice
- Supported game types: 101, 203, 301, 501, 701, Tactics and Cricket
- For quick play, the app always has a preset game ready to start with one tap
- Keep track of all scores in a game in a smooth and ergonomically designed scoreboard
- The app automatically switches turns and calculates who gets the first throw
- Manually switch turns by simply tapping on a players name
- Watch live statistics during the game through the 'Stats' button
- The app provides guidance for the best finish as soon as one is available
- The app can automatically organize tournaments with 4 and 8 participants
- By default, the 101, 201, 301, 501 and 701 game types are supported for tournaments
- Train your accuracy by aiming for several dart segments while the app measures the amount of time it takes you to hit the randomly selected segment. Available in easy and hard
- The app can provide you a random score from 1 to 180 and measures the amount of time it takes you to throw that score with maximum 3 darts
- Timed around the clock
- The app can unlimitedly repeat all segments on the dart board to keep you aiming for randomly selected segments for as long as you want, without interruption from the app.
- Training with multiple players
Dart Scores provides you with an impressive set of features completely free of charge, but also offers you the possibility to upgrade your darts experience through several upgrades
- The app does not contain an annoying amount of ads to start with, but for those who want a complete ad-free experience, this upgrade can buy the ads out forever.
- Adds support for the 1001 Game Type
- Adds 1001 and Cricket support for tournaments
- Allows for up to 6 participants in a single game
- Allows players to play a 301, 501, 701 or 1001 game alone against BullBot
- Adds per dart scoring (on iPhone 5 and newer)
- Adds First To modus
- Allows you to view all stand-alone games played with custom players, and their scoreboards
- View charts of your statistics
- Detailed insight in training statistics
- Data available as from version 4.4
Dart Scores 5.8.1 introduces several minor bug fixes
Beoordelingen en recensies
After The last update really gained in reliability. The app required re-installing due to a bug, but now after the update it really is the best darts score keeping experience out there. I also use the training functionality a lot. Pls add cricket though
Developer never played darts
The cricket scoring board is upside down. 20 should be at the top; cork at the bottom. Scores the circle as the first mark in cricket instead of the last. The circle should represent a closed number, not the first hit. Does not offer 401.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi Will! Thanks for you feedback on Dart Scores. Sorry to hear you don't agree with the setup of cricket in the app, I'll look into it. I have recently added support for the 101 and 201 game types, and will add more in the future. Please stay tuned, some nice updates are on their way! 😁
Used the app for the first time while playing 301 with my niece. Definitely nice to have and easy to use to keep track of scores.
- Joris Dijkstra
- 40 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Rated 4+
- © Joris Dijkstra 2015
- In-app aankopen
- Game Upgrade $1.99
- Data Upgrade $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.