Dartsmind is a professional darts scorer with plenty of games for training and entertainment.
Darts Games Provided:
- X01 (from 210 to 1501)
- Cricket Games: Standard Cricket, No Score Cricket, Tactic Cricket, Random Cricket, Cut-Throat Cricket
- Practice Games: Around the Clock, JDC Challenge, Catch 40, 9 Darts Double Out (121 / 81), 99 Darts at XX, Round the World, Bob’s 27, Random Checkout, 170, Cricket Count Up, Count Up
- Party Games: Hammer Cricket, Half It, Killer, Shanghai, Bermuda, Gotcha
- Support both iPhone and iPad, both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Play online darts games with your friends.
- Most Games Support up to 6 players.
- Provide detailed statistics for each game to help you to understand and improve your darts skill.
- Provide detailed game histories for each Leg and Match.
- Provide DartBot with different levels for X01 and Standard Cricket.
- Support Match Mode (legs format and sets format) for X01 and Standard Cricket.
- Provide lots of custom settings for each game.
Ratings and Reviews
Looked at DartsCounter and DartMeister, downloaded both along with this app. I am a beginner and want to just practice, but with a specific goal and have something to track it. This app ACTUALLY HAS a practice section and it tracks scores, percentage of success for each possible score. You can also create an account without having to upgrade although I did upgrade for the yr, it’s cheap $8.99 I think.
The other apps don’t have a “practice” section, just a few game modes (Cricket, x01 etc). Also as you input your score for each turn you have total it yourself. Dartsmind is far more user friendly. Depending on the game or practice mode it shows 3 darts at the top and then you just tap the corresponding square 1-20 (2 dots is double, 3 dots triple) for each dart thrown. Hard to describe without actually seeing it, but it’s 1000x better than the other apps.
Great App, with a Couple Nitpicks
The pandemic has been a great excuse for me to get into darts. There are a quite a few darts scoring apps on the App Store, but surprisingly few feel like good apps. This is definitely one of them. It looks and feels very professional, and the UI is fantastic. The menus and game layouts are superb. Even the free version has a ton of features that are great for anyone learning to play.
There's only one issue I've run into, but it happens fairly frequently. When I change apps in the middle of a game, whether it's so check a text or select music, the app sends me back to the menu and I lose all progress in the game I was on. It doesn't happen consistently but had happened multiple times. Pretty frustrating issue.
Overall though, this is the best app I've found for scoring. The stats are nice, but they're really limited for the free version. I really don't like the subscription pricing, but I'd be more than willing to make a one time purchase for $10 or so. It's just too expensive to do the recurring payment. Maybe something for when I'm a better player.
Really cool app
This app is seriously awesome, even using the free version is great because of the many games it has, the ability to adjust game settings, and the stats it keeps. Not only are the stats useful but the graphs are super simple to read, I really like the way they are displayed.
The full version is just a little too much for me as a beginner but the creators did a great job, maybe I'll get the full version in the future.
One thing I'd like to see in the future is the game "around the clock" available outside the practice setting. It's one of the favorites of our dart group.
Overall it's the best dart app I've tried, and I've tried almost all of them.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 磊 钟
- 87.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 zaglab
- In-App Purchases
- Dartsmind Pro Yearly $14.99
- Dartsmind Pro Quarterly $5.49
- 50 coins $6.99
- 100 coins $11.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.